Coming To London May 14th!!!

Coming To London May 14th!!!

Postby Batman123 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Heythere everyone! I am brand new to the list, and this is my first post!
I am coming to London for the first time May 14th and would love to meet up with other burners there! Always up for any info you would like to share with me about London! Thanks!
Batman123

Postby Mic » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:02 am

Check http://lists.euroburners.net/mailman/li ... n_announce. After signing up I looked araound and it seemed to non-functional, but then I got the digest in my email - They meet in London every thrid week of teh month (can't remember the day).
Mic

Thanks!

Postby Batman123 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 am

Thanks for the info Mic...I do appreciate it. Not sure if they will be meeting while I am there, as I am only going to be in London for about 8 days. What other ways would you suggest to meet some cool, new people? Thank you!
Batman123

Postby Mic » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:07 pm

I've been a bit out of the loop lately with my intense neuroscience course. I'm not sure but you may be in time to go to the next Spatchcock http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21801937528
put on by some friends of mine. They built up the inside of a warehouse and are putting on a night there every month. The mixture of acts is so refreshing. You never know what you're going to get, and it's all been amazing so far. Plus it's a really cool crowd. It’s new enough that there's none of that typical London conformist cynicism in reaction to someone enjoying themselves or doing something unexpected. The last one was great cause we hardly knew anyone in there but left with lots of new friends and prospects. . . damn, it’s the highlight of the month for me, bound to the library 12 hours a day . .

If you miss it try just asking them what's going on in London. Between them in the warehouse they know of allot of teh good art and music stuff going on where people are generally conducive to one another.

Have a good one!
Mic

Thanks again!

Postby Batman123 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Good stuff! I really do appreciate it! :)
Batman123

Return to Introduce Yourself!