I'm new from Jersey Gonna head out there

I'm new from Jersey Gonna head out there

Postby Katiaxx13 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:01 am

Hey I'm from New Jersey. Who else is? Me and my friend wanna join a group making something and getting out there.
Katia Onorevole
Katiaxx13

Postby Funky Monkey Mech » Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:47 am

Ohh Ohh.... Hello :) People from jersey very cool. You can hop on www.tribe.net and find tons of burners from NJ and you can also get in touch with my friend Gabby she will be making the trek out form NJ to San Diego then me her and another friend will be heading up to the playa. PM me if you want to try and join us i know gabby is flying to San Diego since it will be way cheaper then driving. If you need a camp to stay at your more then welcome to stay at Stag Camp... it is guys and girls couples are welcome and we are a group of people that were going to camp solo last year and decied to camp together instead.... now we are all friends and are welcoming new people to come and be with us... if you would like to join us you can.... also there is a few from camps from jersey that i know about like Camp New Jersey which is people from over all NJ and Tilly Camp i think they are all from Asbury Park. Over all welcome to Burning Man :) :!:
" Holy shit did that just fucking happen"
....anything is possible in the wacky land of imagination
Funky Monkey Mech

Postby 5x5 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:15 pm

*waves*

i'm in NJ, and active in local stuff as well as BM. hop on tribe and find us! there's a regional event in delaware mem. day weekend called Playa del Fuego.

i'm here - http://people.tribe.net/hunnybear feel free to contact me on tribe for more info ;o)

hunnybear
5x5

Postby nabokovmyhero » Wed May 14, 2008 8:14 am

hey. I'm natasha. From NJ and am planning on going to BM. I do not know how I am getting there though. Who is traveling by car, plane?
nabokovmyhero

Postby pearl42160 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:18 am

I'm also in NJ and looking for a ride share
pearl42160

Return to Introduce Yourself!