Oh how wonderful it feels to be a virgin again!

Oh how wonderful it feels to be a virgin again!

Postby CinVida » Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:01 pm

The anticipation, the excitement, the unknown, that constant curiosity, tantalizing tales from the experienced and the uncontrollable desire to aspire to be a active burner!

Hi!

Well, an introduction... hmmph. Names Jeff, people call me Cin or Myth but whose to know what nickname i'll be bestowed with once I make it out to the ole dusty city. Mid twenties entrepreneurial free spirited guy... self employed techy.

The last decade I've been bouncing all over from Alaska to Florida.. Done some extended living in Canada and a 3 year escapade in Central America.

Some friends were sharing their stories about the Playa and once I had heard about it, I knew I had to participate. I'm doing my best to read up, reread, learning from others posts, the guides, joining the tribes.net forums, etc.

Ive been thinking of doing the Stag Camp thing and volunteering at the Opulent Camp. I'll be coming totally radically self reliant! But finding a few friends to split the cost of a uhaul truck once I get to Reno on the 24th... Bringing shared shade, a cooler, hydration pack, and a hiking backpack. Getting a bike and the rest of the supplies in Reno and turning the Truck into a Festive American Dream! With living quarters inside!

Well thats, that! Can't wait to meet ya'll for one hell of a week in the desert! Don't hesitate to give me a shout if your looking into Stag and/or Opulent Camp and want to cross paths.

Cin
CinVida

Postby Intubater69 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Hey Cin, another virgin here, Was checking out Stag camp when I was going , well, of course, stag duh!! Now that the entourage of woman and child are following me and I'm gearing towards Kidsville I will have to make a quick break from time to time under the cover of playa dust to venture forth. Hope you enjoy it as much as I plan too.
I get to drive the ambulance how fast?!!

SailMan
Intubater69

Postby Funky Monkey Mech » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:43 pm

That is not true all are welcome :) even if you have a family or other with you. You can still join us intubater69! All are welcome.
Funky Monkey Mech

Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:22 am

What fun!

Can I get re-virginified?
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby theCryptofishist » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Yes. It's called a "lobotomy."
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Return to Introduce Yourself!