MOSHI MOSHI YO form North Carolina

MOSHI MOSHI YO form North Carolina

Postby odd~little~duck » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:42 am

Hello this year will be my first year going to burning man. LOOK OUT NEWBIE.... lol sorry. I am 21 and am form North Carolina(actualy by the time I go I will be 22. Aug. 21 is my B-day) I am looking into my reginal forums and such but wiould love any and all helpfull hints. Thank you so much ahead of time and ttyl
ja and much love to ya
Natalie
You ever notice that they us sex to sell everything except beds.....odd isn't it. lol more silly randomness that is me.
odd~little~duck

Re: MOSHI MOSHI YO form North Carolina

Postby Mr. Opportunity » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:04 am

odd~little~duck wrote:Hello this year will be my first year going to burning man. LOOK OUT NEWBIE.... lol sorry. I am 21 and am form North Carolina(actualy by the time I go I will be 22. Aug. 21 is my B-day) I am looking into my reginal forums and such but wiould love any and all helpfull hints. Thank you so much ahead of time and ttyl
ja and much love to ya
Natalie

I AM YOUR GOD!

Welcome to the show.
I am going vegan.
You can still eat souls, right?
Those are vegan. I think.
Mr. Opportunity

Postby pinemom » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:16 pm

Yo, mr. oppertunity...thats not cool!
Welcome home O'L'Duck...please take the time to read re-read on read the survival guide on the home page!
Then when your done....read it again...I missed so many things!

beware of alter ego's here, they mean no harm...just wade through everything ta' find what ya need.
Names pinemom, but my friends call me "Piney".
pinemom

Postby AntiM » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Welcome, and pinemom is right, there's some mostly harmless yet uncoolness here. Don't let them confuse you.
These are not my fuckos.
AntiM

Burning Since: 2001
Camp Name: Anti M's Home for Wayward Art

Postby mereth » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Remember: the search function is your friend. :D
Okay, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
mereth

thank you

Postby odd~little~duck » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:24 am

Thank you all very much!
You ever notice that they us sex to sell everything except beds.....odd isn't it. lol more silly randomness that is me.
odd~little~duck

Postby Teo del Fuego » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:21 am

Hey Oddie,

Welcome Home and make a point to attend Transformus, the Burning Man regional event in North Carolina. I've heard it is a fantastic event. (Some really cool person (who cant spell worth a darn) started a thread here called the Zaggat Guide to the Regionals. If you like Transformus, then multiply it in your mind by 15 and that will be Burning Man for ya!

Jump in feet first after reading the survival Guide five times.
Teo del Fuego

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: Whiskey & Dust

Postby LeChatNoir » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:55 am

Hey odd duck!!!

Yes... try to attend Transformus this year if you can. It will give you a vague idea about what Burning Man will be like. But it should be noted that Transformus is a more laid back vibe. This is dictated up front simply by the nature of its setting in a deep, Blue Ridge Mountain cove. And that feeling seems to flow out from there and permeate everything else.

Burning Man is a bit more intense, in my opinion, and is set in the middle of a flat, dusty and enormous dry lakebed desert. From the weather to the emotional swings, to the energy that is pulsing around you, its all a whole 'nother level.

And I’ll second the advice of reading the First Timer’s guide and survival guid through and through again.

Welcome to eplaya!!
The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather
LeChatNoir

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:15 am

Add Mr. Opportunity to your ignore list
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Re: MOSHI MOSHI YO form North Carolina

Postby Ugly Dougly » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:15 am

odd~little~duck wrote:Hello this year will be my first year going to burning man. LOOK OUT NEWBIE.... lol sorry. I am 21 and am form North Carolina(actualy by the time I go I will be 22. Aug. 21 is my B-day) I am looking into my reginal forums and such but wiould love any and all helpfull hints. Thank you so much ahead of time and ttyl
ja and much love to ya
Natalie

Hajimemashite! :)
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

thank you

Postby odd~little~duck » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:59 am

Wow thank you all so much for the great info. I will look into Transformus, and I am reading the guides ~smiles~ over and over lol. Thank you very much again and much love to ya
odd~little~duck

Return to Introduce Yourself!