STOLEN! Ugly strap on dildo-ON MICKEY MOUSE!

Hammers, drills, wrenches, jumper cables...you get the idea.

STOLEN! Ugly strap on dildo-ON MICKEY MOUSE!

Postby Sobretta Franjipan » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:32 am

Yes, someone had the audacity to permanantly "borrow" the ugly, beige cheap black plastic harness style strap on that Mickey was using(with control). And this was "gifted" to me by a non Burner friend. Wouldntcha know they return the mutherfugging Mickey the day I was leaving (so got to haul the ugly thing home) BUT NOT THE DILDO. The question is-did they use it? Are they using it now? I don't even know what that thing was "up" to before it hit the playa.

The playa giveth; the playa taketh away.

Sobretta Franjipan
Sobretta Franjipan

Postby spectabillis » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:06 am

Ewwww, would you really want it back after not knowing where it has been?
spectabillis

Postby Sobretta Franjipan » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:47 am

I never wanted (to use) it in the first place!

You are obviously not getting what is funny about this...
Sobretta Franjipan

Postby spectabillis » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:12 pm

I am, I was joking myself.
spectabillis

Postby ZaphodBurner » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:18 pm

Was it this year?

'Cause two or three years ago I came home after my wife had been out with a girlfriend, and my wife had a dildo and harness in the back of her pickup.

(Things that make you go "Uhhhh....?!?!")

Turns out they ran over it. It was square in the middle of Broadway and Alder in downtown Portland in the middle of the afternoon. They stopped to see what they'd hit, saw it and threw it in the back of her truck.

Dildos are not supposed to fall from the sky. But it turns out that, covered in black latex and LEDs, they make great Darth Flasher costumes.

-zb
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Postby Sobretta Franjipan » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:41 pm

Turns out they ran over it. It was square in the middle of Broadway and Alder in downtown Portland in the middle of the afternoon. They stopped to see what they'd hit, saw it and threw it in the back of her truck.

Uhhhhhh, yeah, right.

That's what they told you anyway.

It was this year so...
Sobretta Franjipan

Postby blyslv » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:28 pm

Sobretta,

I confess I took the damm thing. I first I was tantalized by Mickey's manic grin, but then I realized he missed you. It made me sad :( to think of the two of you apart. Plus, I hated :x the thought of taking him home all for myself, and I didn't want to just leave him there, :roll: 'cuz how could I get my 'burnier then thou LNT' thing going if I just abondoned him? :twisted: (btw, fwiw, the above was merely a rehtorical question, btw, fwiw). :roll: But the dildo I could not part with, at least not then. But now that I'm home and finished hacking playa dust out of my lungs, :mrgreen: I've grown a lot, done a lot of soul searching. :? It's true, I did unspeakable things with that dildoe, things I may or may not be proud of, depending on the company and how much they and me have had to drink. :oops: But that was then and this is going forward and I think now I'm ready to go on daytime TV to tell my story so the type of people who actually watch daytime TV don't make the same mistake. :shock:

I have an agent. :wink:

Want to talk terms?
Fight for the fifth freedom!
blyslv

Return to 2007 Equipment/Tools