Lost:Black and Rust Faux Suede Shirling Jacket

If you were wearing it, and you lost it, here's where to ask if anyone found it.

Lost:Black and Rust Faux Suede Shirling Jacket

Postby Copper » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:43 pm

Lost: Black faux suede jacket with fluffy BLACK and RUST-streaked collar. Faux fur sleeve cuffs when rolled up. I suppose I'd describe it as a punky shirling-style jacket, although the collar is much fluffier than most shirling jackets. Waist-length. Size small, I believe. I believe it only has one outside and one inside button with a skinny waist tie.

I'm VERY bummed, because I had been looking for a jacket like that for YEARS, had never seen one like it with my colors (rust, being very similar to copper, of course, for those of you who know how much I like coppery colors), and that was the first time I had worn it. I had just bought it the day before. Also, it is irreplaceable, since it was the last one at the store. So, I BEG of anyone who knows anything to tell me.

**A REWARD or TRADE** may be negotiated. I have a new pair of tall leather boots that I'd be willing to trade, for instance. If it was stolen, I shouldn't have to, of course, but I'm still willing. That's how much I want it back. Of course, if you wish to be anonymous, a reward/trade may be difficult, but maybe something could still be arranged--a dropping point or third party, perhaps? You could block your caller ID and call me at: 948-8833.

Other ways to remain anonymous would be to send either a note or the item with no return address to my address:

Carine O'Neil
57B North B Street
San Mateo, CA 94401

...or, if you could drop it off at the Burningman office if you didn't already drop it off at Lost and Found at Burningman itself.

It seems that with such an inter-woven community as ours, someone should know something....And I'm trusting that with how many good people I know in our community, that someone will help me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Copper

Return to 2007 Clothes