"2 new messages" but not really

We're doing it wrong...we know

"2 new messages" but not really

Postby illy dilly » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 am

I have a small issue.
Could be a personal problem.

My banner at the top says I have "2 new messages" when I look at my inbox I can't find any new messages.
Last week it said I have "1 new message" I'm pretty sure I know what the message was and I had the sender resend it. But now I have 2 new messages I can't find. I'm not exactly sure what the second message is.

My first thought was "O I have 100 of 100 allowed messages" so I deleted 2/3 of my mail box. Sadly, I still have "2 new messages" that I can't find. I was hoping that after I deleted some they would pop up.

Any one else having this problem? or know a work around?
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Re: "2 new messages" but not really

Postby delle » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 am

When I got my first message in here my box was full as well. After deleting some, it got delivered to my OUT box!

Have you looked there?
Worry is a misuse of imagination
delle

Re: "2 new messages" but not really

Postby illy dilly » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:56 pm

delle wrote:When I got my first message in here my box was full as well. After deleting some, it got delivered to my OUT box!

Have you looked there?

You Madam are a genius!!!!
Thank you so much for the help!
They weren't exactly in my OUTBOX, but there was a link in my outbox that said something like 'messages are held due to full folders, click to release held messages"
So even though I had deleted half my inbox I hadn't 'clicked to release' he he he :twisted:
Why don't ya stick your head in that hole and find out? ~piehole
Plan for the worst, expect the best. Make the most out of it under any conditions. If you cannot do that you will never enjoy yourself. ~CrispyDave
illy dilly

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: Gnome Dome

Return to ePlaya Feedback