Overview and FAQ - filling the void

We're doing it wrong...we know

Overview and FAQ - filling the void

Postby spectabillis » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:42 pm

Its been over a year now... never too late to start, right? Both the FAQ - viewforum.php?f=83 and the Overview of the ePlaya - viewforum.php?f=80 are hollowed and abandoned orphans in desperate need of your tender loving attention.

So what is needed? What do you want to do with them?

I could create two separate policy topics to discuss each. I thought having the discussion topic here is best since it effects the direct and introductive experience for new people, and I have been keeping Policy Discussion clear of off-topics. Also, the policy to add new items to FAQ needs to be discussed.

The first limitation is the same topic structure as everything else - they will have listing of sub-topics where comments get added. The only option to that is have just one big topic with a bunch of comments.
spectabillis

Postby spectabillis » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:19 pm

throwing out some things...

FAQ - have a different topic for each main issue? rideshare... ticketing... themecamps... but how to add comments and update with info? should it only be read access to keep from drift? should it be open for everyone to add to it?

ePlaya Overview - i was thinking read access on main topics. one would be an explanation of the the directory structure with links into each. another for online etiquette with explanations how people here are challenging to ideas, not necessarily snarky, how sarcasm does not always translate well... etc. i also think i will probably be the only person willing to write it, even if i am not sure i really want to.
spectabillis

Postby spectabillis » Wed May 03, 2006 3:17 pm

2 faq entries - reporting commercial picture abuse, and volunteer proceedures.
spectabillis

Return to ePlaya Feedback