First time ! Want to help and be involved to built a camp

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

First time ! Want to help and be involved to built a camp

Postby amolitio » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 am

Hello everybody :D

I'm french but I'm in San francisco this summer and I want to go to burning Man. It's my first time and I don't want to go by my own. I'm Looking for a group or people who need help and volunteers to built their camp, I want to be involved and integrated in a group. People begin to give me good advices like a lot of water, respirators, goggles, long stakes, shade structure, costumes,... But I really don't want to be on my own. I'm an easy going person, nice and motivated to help !!!

If you have any contact, or if you want to meet me or discuss with me, my email address is aurelia_kh at hotmail.fr

Thanks everybody for your help !
Hope hearing from you soon
Send me a private mesg :)
amolitio

Postby Savannah » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:02 am

Hi Aurelia,

You don't need to list phone number or email address in your post; just ask people to private message you. (You can even ask your Profile to email you when you get a message.) Leaving up either bit of information could subject you to spam, etc. You have only a little bit of time to edit your post, but after about an hour a forum moderator could edit it for you.

If you click on "Regionals" from the main Burning Man site, then on the United States, then California, you can see how to get in touch with a lot of different people in California, including SF.

http://regionals.burningman.com/us_ca.html

Good luck!
Savannah

Burning Since: 2000

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 am

Simon's real sig line?

Embrace the Sock

Winners never quilt, quilters never win...
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby gyre » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 am

If you enable email on your profile, anyone can email you, but your address stays private until you return the message.

The worry about email addresses is overblown anyway, as any heavily used email address is already out there in spamland through one database or another.
All you can do is minimize it.

You should be able to find something to get involved with, being in the bay area already.

Welcome to eplaya.
gyre

Return to Get Involved!