North Pole Party Shade Crawl

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

Postby jkisha » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:51 pm

unjonharley wrote:I'll be camping alone now.. Campmate is getting to old to do Burning Man anymore..

So I'd be into letting my North Pole go.. It's never been out of the box..

How sad. How old is too old????

JK
JK
http://www.mudskippercafe.com
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
jkisha

Burning Since: 2007
Camp Name: Mudskipper Cafe

Postby unjonharley » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:18 pm

jkisha wrote:
unjonharley wrote:I'll be camping alone now.. Campmate is getting to old to do Burning Man anymore..

So I'd be into letting my North Pole go.. It's never been out of the box..

How sad. How old is too old????

JK

He' 87.. Was froze to his knees and elbows in Korea.. Now he has braces and I have been working on scooters for him.. Big power chair fell apart.. Nothing was tightened. There all odd bolts.. So I have to make something do..
unjonharley

Re: north pole

Postby blackrockcitydreams » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:29 pm

[quote="unjonharley"][quote="blackrockcitydreams"][quote="unjonharley"]I'll be camping alone now.. Campmate is getting to old to do Burning Man anymore..

So I'd be into letting my North Pole go.. It's never been out of the box..[/quote]

I am in desperate need of a structure that a little short gal can put up by herself- if you are selling it!.. and hey - then next year you can camp with me![/quote]

Another burner snaped it.. I'm bringing to BM for him..[/quote]

That awesome I am glad t hear you are going after all!!!!!!!
blackrockcitydreams

Postby copilot602 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 pm

if you are looking for a tent, North Pole may have a fewleft! They were keeping them for warranty replacement but since all the tents are out of warranty, they are selling them. This is where I got mine. Call them and they will have it to you in like five days, $130!
1-800-366-1599 in the USA and 1-800.625.8772 in Canada.

I had this posted on another thread and almost all have been snapped up from that.
copilot602

Postby blackrockcitydreams » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 am

"I had this posted on another thread and almost all have been snapped up from that.[/quote]"

You know I saw thought & thought they would be all gone by now- plus its finals week and I am buried til like 1 Am. But I set the alarm and called- and they actually had one left!! Copilot you just don't know what this means to me!! I have had radiation so its hard to be in the sun for long bits of time- ( not the old days when I would build a yurt, so something quick and cheap like this is sooo perfect! Now I have shelter..looks like I should be able to come back home next year!!!!!! Big schloppy kisses to ya!
Plaid
blackrockcitydreams

Postby copilot602 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 am

Plaid, I hope it worked out well!

You can find out more about what everyone is doing with their North Pole shade tent here:
http://eplaya.burningman.com/viewtopic.php?t=33810

I just posted some mods I did to mine.
copilot602

Previous

Return to Get Involved!