I want to volunteer for your art project (electronics/light)

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

I want to volunteer for your art project (electronics/light)

Postby justOn Be » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:10 am

Hi,

I am interested in volunteering to participate in an art project for BM2007. I live in the bay area, and have time on my hands. I am extremely handy, well versed in building with multiple materials and very artistic. I am also a great planner, communicator and hard worker.

I am primarily interested in working on a project that has electronics and lights so that I can learn more about them. I already have a basic understanding of DC electric.

Please connect with me if you have something that is well beyond the "idea" stage. I want to contribute to a solid project.

Thanks, Juston
JustOn B.
Live, Work, Play in all that you do.
http://people.tribe.net/findjb
justOn Be

Postby robbidobbs » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:29 pm

If you have the materials, feel free to light the potty bank near where you will be camping. This will be a HUGE community service for those on the night party shift. The banks out by the Man and the Temple will be lit, but those within the City need luvin too. One can surmise the dimensions from these bits of info: 20 porta-potty units in a line, 2 lines back-to-back per bank.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

RobbiDobbs
Chief Poopervisor of the Pottie Project
robbidobbs

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Pottie Central

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:57 am

Juston, you got the right attitude.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Return to Get Involved!