Fire Juggler looking for others for 07 show

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

Fire Juggler looking for others for 07 show

Postby firehorse » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:03 pm

Hi Firehorse here,
it’s been a few years since I have been to burningman, 20 years ago I traveled Europe juggling fire and performing. It took till 2003 to get to Burningman and I got to 2004 also but have missed the past 2 years. I am not a Poi performer I am one of the small group of women fire juggles (fire clubs)
I would love to find other fire juggles (who can passing fire clubs in the dark and know a nice collection of tricks) my dream is to find another women to Juggle with in 2007. Its been a long time since I have Fire performed with other women but I live in hope,
Note: if no females are around I am willing to fire juggle with men folk if they are skilled Fire Performers.
I am a little rusty but am signed up to get in shape for 2007!
As a long time fire performer I feel that Burningman is the place that I will find more flaming souls like myself, I am a transplant from England and have been here a long time!
Q: is there a theme camp for fire performers?

Look forward to hearing form other FIRE JUGGLERS & folk
if only I could wake up on the playa every day!
firehorse

Postby Ugly Dougly » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:28 pm

You're hoping to find fire jugglers here? Ha.

:wink:
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Postby Atar » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:44 pm

I found that while I am an avid firespinner, and normaly I am completely addicted to staff, poi, sword and firebreathing I only lit up twice while at Burningman. And both times me and my campmates really had to push eachother to get our shit out of the bags.

There's just so much other things to do and experience! :mrgreen:
Burning with inspiration! )'(
Atar

Postby gina bear » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:04 pm

Hey
I was thinking of travelling europe Fire performing, how did you find the experience, did you live off donations from performing? Where was the best places for performing?
Me and my friend perform fire poi we're going to black rock this year but think the person be4 me was right you wont do much juggling cause theirs so many class things happening all the time. If i were you id attend a class on somthing you havent tried before while your out their.
A fluffy ball of mentalness
gina bear

Return to Get Involved!