Cosmic vibration inherent resonance party mobile!!!

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

Cosmic vibration inherent resonance party mobile!!!

Postby 2_rivers » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:07 am

This is an idea I've been having for quite sometime now. I want to make this roving stage with a digital billboard attached to it, emitting light that is a higher octave of the tonal hook the sound system is bumpin'(corresponding to "Om" which is a higher octave of the beat, wihich is a higher octave of the earth's magnetic resonance frequency corresponding to healing brainwaves (shumann waves) which is a higher octave of a solar year, and while this is going on, have nice, pretty, peaceful, spoken word type lyrics, and then all of a sudden drop into a mean, discordant chorus, that would have corresponding discordance on all levels of the thing, so that people can experience the difference down to the bone.

Sounds pretty cool huh? I have no Idea where to start. I mean I know what I need, just not how to fund it. I could organize it, though it will require the help of some engineers, probably just one or two though.
2_rivers

Postby 2_rivers » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:10 am

Larry!!! Are you out there? HELP ME!!!!
2_rivers

Postby gina bear » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:23 pm

I love the sound of that project, their was a vehicle last year that was shaped like a u and had speakers on boath sides and it sent vibrations straight up through every part of you. have no idea if it used a certain sound wave or what but it damn well worked! Good luck.
A fluffy ball of mentalness
gina bear

Return to Get Involved!