Where the nudists gather (any theme camp about nudism)?

No matter your skills or interests, there's a way for you to participate in the creation and manifestation of Black Rock City, both at the event and year-round.

Where the nudists gather (any theme camp about nudism)?

Postby Hatris » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:18 am

I would like to ask, if there are any specific nudist camps or villages or if there is a meeting point for us in Black rock city.

Thank you
Hatris

Re: Where the nudists gather (any theme camp about nudism)?

Postby ZaphodBurner » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:07 am

Hatris wrote:I would like to ask, if there are any specific nudist camps or villages or if there is a meeting point for us in Black rock city.

What's the camp with the giant zipline? Swingtown or something like that. I don't know f'sure, but I've never seen anybody wearing a stitch of clothing on the zipline.

New burner?

-zb
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Postby Hatris » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:53 am

yeah a real virgin waiting to be deflowered togheter with my GF. I'm from Europe and we are used to nudism, amd i saw that there are many nudists at BM so i wanted to gather with them. Thank you for help.
Hatris

Postby ZaphodBurner » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:31 am

Hatris wrote:yeah a real virgin waiting to be deflowered togheter with my GF. I'm from Europe and we are used to nudism, amd i saw that there are many nudists at BM so i wanted to gather with them. Thank you for help.

Woohoo! (What part of Europe?)

There are nudists everywhere during the day...they're pretty easy to spot. :>

To find them, you pretty much have to get out of your car. BRC has a very European attitude about nudity and sexuality. The desert heat is the ultimate catalyst.

Going out naked at night can be rather challenging to one's manhood, if you know what I mean. That's why fake fur coats...especially reversable ones!...are so cool.

Congrats on deciding to go!

-zb
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Postby Hatris » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:26 am

Hey... We are from central Europe - Slovenija... nudity on beaches and resorts here is very diffused.
I'm trying to make some other people come. What about other europeans there?
Hatris

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:54 pm

I will not make fun of someone who's English is better than any other language I speak for skirting around an obscene joke... I will not make fun of someone who's English is better than any other language I speak for skirting around an obscene joke... I will not make fun of someone who's English is better than any other language I speak for skirting around an obscene joke... I will not make fun of someone who's English is better than any other language I speak for skirting around an obscene joke...I will not make fun of someone who's English is better than any other language I speak for skirting ar...
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby ZaphodBurner » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:33 pm

Hatris wrote:Hey... We are from central Europe - Slovenija... nudity on beaches and resorts here is very diffused.
I'm trying to make some other people come. What about other europeans there?

Yes, you're welcome to try to make them come. :P

This year I met some europeans, one guy from Israel and some Egyptians.

No matter what, though, you're not going to have ANY compatibility issues with regard to Burners and nudity and as long as you're not smoking something or pissing on the playa, law enforcement won't care. (I saw some northern europeans doing a photo shoot of a girl pissing right next to the Esplanade...they didn't speak english or pretended not to when people told 'em to knock it the fuck off.)

The only issues are the sun in the daytime and the cold at night.

-c
ZaphodBurner

Postby Tiahaar » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:04 pm

Naked + uberhighspfsunscreen by day and fanciful fake fur exoticness by night (as mentioned above) do indeed make for a great BurningMan. Wild hats and cool footwear often included.
Burning Man 2003-14; Desert Carillon, Ulaume's Chimes, Iron Native, Black Rock Solar, Portal Collective, Center Camp Café Stage and Sound Tech
Keru's Phenomenal Phantasmagoria of Terrors and Delights
Tiahaar

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Starship Palomino

Re: Where the nudists gather (any theme camp about nudism)?

Postby skibear » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:57 am

What's the camp with the giant zipline? Swingtown or something like that. I don't know f'sure, but I've never seen anybody wearing a stitch of clothing on the zipline.

Swingers Lounge. This year they were nudity required only on opening
day (Thurs or Fri -almost didn't open). Later peeps could wear what
they wished. location: about 8:00 & catharsis

When CO about 25 pct were clothes free.
crash & burn ski lessons given
skibear

Burning Since: 2002

~

Postby Toolmaker » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:58 pm

Just watch for the water trucks that water down the roads.. they shower by running behind em. Grey Water issue or Freedom of expression you be the judge.

I plan on going nekkid at least one day probably painted green for 07.

"it aint easy bein green" -kermit the frog
Toolmaker

Postby doberman » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:42 am

[quote="ZaphodBurner"]This year I met some europeans, one guy from Israel and some Egyptians.[/quote]

funny hows that, since wheter israel, nor egypt are part of europe.. :D :D :D
doberman

Postby unjonharley » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:30 am

There are national flags flying all over the place. Just pick the country you want to visit.

I don't look good naked any more.

Got a look in the mirror on the bath room door. Thought it was some one alse. I just don't look good naked any more.

Went up stairs to turn the mirror to the wall. I placed it there when I was thin and tall. I would strut and flex till my arms were sore. I just don't look good naked any more.
unjonharley

Postby Tiahaar » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:05 pm

Hey Unjon you're out there cruzin that music trike around though that's what counts. You'd be killer in a some flashy pirate rags.

You do beg the question though: why especially do the youngish and handsome who would look particularly good naked wear clothes and vice-versa? Or is it that those who are older and more comfortable with how they feel even if out of their prime are more apt to go minimally clothed just 'cause it feels good? Is the human race doomed because it cannot in the end appreciate and be at ease with its bare naked self?
Burning Man 2003-14; Desert Carillon, Ulaume's Chimes, Iron Native, Black Rock Solar, Portal Collective, Center Camp Café Stage and Sound Tech
Keru's Phenomenal Phantasmagoria of Terrors and Delights
Tiahaar

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Starship Palomino

Postby unjonharley » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:22 am

Tiahaar, He's a fine one two talk. Stoped by to talk about 10:30 in the morning and he was still dressed from the night before.
unjonharley

Postby flipper » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:10 am

For Europeans, check http://www.euroburners.org and http://regionals.burningman.com/eu_de.html
http://www.blackrockburnerhostel.com/themecamp.htm

For nudists, I'll agree that the whole place is a naturist/nudist theme camp, but none in particular is yet (start one). One of the Chicago area BM-style events is actually at an Indiana nudist camp. The first naturist friendly camp/event that I can think of is PolyParadise and their famous Human Carcass Wash http://www.azcompuguy.com/polyparadise/

Hope to see you at "home"

Keith
flipper

Return to Get Involved!