Which Camps are occupying the corners of 10 and 2?

Which Camps are occupying the corners of 10 and 2?

Postby ElectricFlamingo » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:08 pm

I have bee looking through the boards to see if i can find out which theme camps will move into the higly coveted spaces rounding the corners at 10 (last year = Sol System) and 2 (last year = Lush). Also, what about the crew that brought the oasis to the playa 2 years ago including a grass floor?

Those camps were WAY over the top last year!!

Anyone herd any werd?
ElectricFlamingo

Postby Clownsuit » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:44 pm

It's my understanding that the camp locations havent been posted yet. I could be wrong, though. Maybe someone has it.
Everything in moderation, including moderation.
Clownsuit

Postby Peacekeeper » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:47 pm

Loud ones mostly...
Peacekeeper

Postby DNAinVEGAS » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:42 am

Yes, all the large scale sound art. But specific camp locations have NOT been announced yet. Staff is still working on them. We'll know the first week of August.
DNAinVEGAS

Re: Which Camps are occupying the corners of 10 and 2?

Postby Ron » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:54 am

ElectricFlamingo wrote:... Also, what about the crew that brought the oasis to the playa 2 years ago including a grass floor?

That would be us, Shady Asylum this year, Bluehouse in years past. We're working on our improved version this year, Shady Tower, but don't know where we'll be yet. We've asked for an Esplanade position and while that is still uncertain look for the 24' tall black pyramid and you'll find us.

Thanks for words and see you on playa...

Ron
Ron

Shady Tower

Postby cynik » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:36 pm

Shady Tower. lol. How apt. Yes, I believe I climbed that bastard last year. Freakin sweet though, really. Great views too! Me thinks Hybrid was playing as I sat at the top of that sucker, swayin in the playa wind...

good times.
I'd like to see that (or another incarnation) again...
cynik

Burning Since: 2003

You guys are awesome!!

Postby ElectricFlamingo » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:25 am

looking forward to seeing everyone's creativity this year... I like to believe I can 'think outside of the box' but am constantly humbled by a gathering of thousands who dwarf my outside-box-thinking and then can have their visions magically emerge onto the playa.
ElectricFlamingo

Return to 2005 Theme Camps