L-AF Camp seeking

L-AF Camp seeking

Postby Tay » Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:16 am

The L-AF camp AKA the Lazy-Ass Fuckers is (are) (be) looking for some for folks. We are a camp made up of formers solos (soli) who have become the unlikeliest of friends and family, boys and girls, children of all ages - except no actual children in the sense that our youngest was 18 - though some of us were very childlike, though our oldest was 72 (though we were shocked - SHOCKED - when he told us as we all thought he was in his 50s.)

Where was I? - Oh yeah - Our camp last year was a raging success and we think - believe and know that we can expand a bit and add a few more. So if you're heading up by yourself, or with a loved one (or someone you just kind of dig) or a friend or so - we may be the camp for you. We certainly are the camp for us. You know?

http://www.artpacific.com/burningfriends.html
Tay

Postby fancy1 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:18 pm

Graffiti Nite and Snow Cones! YEA!
"the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"
fancy1

Postby Cowboy » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:12 am

What all is involved to join? I will be flying in so I am limited on what I can bring. Let me know...
Cowboy a 2005 Newbie!!
Cowboy

gracias

Postby waltsnipe » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:50 am

The medallions you brought us while we were DJing in Radio Electra truly kick ass! I've worn it many times here in Austin. Many thanks, guys.

WaltSnipe, Musical Director, SCARAB Camp
waltsnipe

Postby MikeNY » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:36 pm

[quote="Cowboy"]What all is involved to join? I will be flying in so I am limited on what I can bring. Let me know...[/quote]

To join the camp, take a look here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/burningfriends/

For basic survival on the playa, search the BM website for the survival guide.
MikeNY

Postby fancy1 » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:23 pm

Pretty laid-back group, we are. Graffiti nite was great, everyone left decorated! And we'll do it again this year!
Waltsnipe, glad you liked 'em. And I love your CD, thanks again! I listen to it often.

Fancy
fancy1

gracias

Postby waltsnipe » Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:27 am

Your whole camp is invited to come to our Mardi Gras: Night in New Orleans Dance, on Tues. night from 8-10:45pm. We'll have the place decorated up, beads will be thrown, and I'm giving a free CD of the night's tunes to the first 50 dancers. It's in SCARAB Camp, and our location should be on the map handed out at the Gate.

Glad you liked the music, Fancy. You can hear more of my stuff at www.cdbaby.com/all/snipe, if you have a hankerin' to.

WaltSnipe, Musical Director, SCARAB Camp (DJing this year on BMIR instead of Electra, but hopefully with the same radio shows throughout the week as last year)
waltsnipe

Postby fancy1 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:47 pm

I know some of us will be there! Thanks for the link too. See ya SOON!!

Fancy
who's wondering what happened to that purple/gold mini...?
fancy1

Return to 2005 Theme Camps