Kamp Apokiliptika.....

Postby unjonharley » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:14 pm

Watch it Major. There are some militant chest out there that will be on you with jack boots. They want to show But don't look.
I'm the contraptioneer your mother warned you about.
unjonharley

Postby Killbuck » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:06 pm

What the... that guy on the right... he's got my jacket!!!!
SIDESHOW: Carnival of Smoke and Mirrors 2015 is looking for drop-in performers!! Do you have a freaky talent, skill or characteristic? Do you lay on a bed of nails, or swallow swords? PM me if interested.
Killbuck

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Sideshow

Howdy All

Postby heaven-and-hell » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:53 am

Apokiliptika Rules and your all fucking Doomed!!!!

Now i have got that over with i would like to thank you guys for looking out for me in my time of defection, I had a really great time... I still do not have a computer so i will only have sporadic contact until i do. I will try to keep in contact, i think this will keep me posted with updates.. oh and i got back to the uk ok.. and it is raining... and there is no dust.. i know i was looking for a dust free camp but this is a bit extream. Humm post burn weirded outness.
...---... Just In...---...
News reports suggest that it took the U.N. troops nearly a week to get back to base. Misshaps include R.T.A's and missed flights. Will keep all posted as news comes in.

Admiral - I am going to need interrogation lessons, are you up for it?
:twisted:
H&H (H2Ohhhhhhh!)
heaven-and-hell

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:04 pm

'Ello my lovely. Didn't you see that I burned your playa name? You are henceforth known as Moop Noodle. I cracked a spleen laughing with you. Once you stopped moving your glow sticks so bloody fast at Club Verboten I would say we danced very well together.

Interrogations indeed, you've got what it takes. Now go buy a fucking computer and join us.
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby Killbuck » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:49 pm

Absolutely. Defectors get PERKS!

Once you are all permanently on-lineable, PM me ot Jelly and we'll get you the proper invite.

Yo Kernul
SIDESHOW: Carnival of Smoke and Mirrors 2015 is looking for drop-in performers!! Do you have a freaky talent, skill or characteristic? Do you lay on a bed of nails, or swallow swords? PM me if interested.
Killbuck

Postby Lassen Forge » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:04 pm

Heeeyyyyyy, Moop-Noodle!! >>giggles<< Welcome back to the dark side!

What is this rain stuff, tho? Some kind of duststorm variation? >>grins<<

Thanks for keeping me awake on the run home... maybe we could duet live music for WTF? >>Nooooooo...<< ,

Drop me a line when you get a chance... and have you heard from Lev?

Hugs 2 you from this side of the pond...

Б. Б. из
Lassen Forge

Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby dougaldutch » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:53 am

Wait, defectors get perks? is this before or after the defecting? The only perk I'm aware of is that I no longer need an alarm clock, I just awake screaming at 5am every morning with that damn DougalDutch song rattling through my cranium.

As a <Spit copiously on the floor> UN peacekeeper I salute a worthy opponent, through covert operations to remove UN-sanctioned weaponry to full scale conflict in neutral territory, we failed to grasp the one critical piece of intel (even after a visit from the Re-edukation Korps, who were concientous enough to leave a reminder on our flag)...We were all FUCKIN DOOMED.

To be fuckin Doomed or not to be fuckin doomed.....I've made my choice, bring on the interogation and oven mitts.

Double Agent Dougaldutch
I'm off my tits on Happiness!
dougaldutch

Postby heaven-and-hell » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:15 am

Thanks guys, Hummm - Jelly, who has priority over name giving and how many times can it be changed in one week, I had already been named by a guy called Trout from the avalon Village on the Tuesday, I'm going to get so confused i will forget my own name, Maybe I will keep having to abberviate it as more names are added..so far Heaven - and - Hell (trout - Tuesday), H20ohh (The Admiral - Wed) and Moop Noodle (Jelly - Sat). That would be H&HH2OHHMN a bit of a mouthfull at any time, what do you think?
H&HH2OHHMN
:wink:
heaven-and-hell

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:02 am

dougaldutch wrote:Wait, defectors get perks? is this before or after the defecting?
Yeah, defectors get the perk of not being eaten by rats, if they do a full public retraction.
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby Lassen Forge » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:15 am

theCryptofishist wrote:
dougaldutch wrote:Wait, defectors get perks? is this before or after the defecting?
Yeah, defectors get the perk of not being eaten by rats, if they do a full public retraction.

Bu... but... wait!! My rats... I've raised them in the best of sewers just for this, and now they must go Hungry? My poor babies...

And then we'll have to use something else for the face cages... Pigeons?? Hamsters?? Feral sock puppets? Oh Noooooooo....

Б. Б.
Lassen Forge

Postby theCryptofishist » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:25 am

I'd advise against the ferel sock puppets. They always infect their victems with bad cases of fungus...
The Lady with a Lamprey

"The powerful are exploiting people, art and ideas, and this leads to us plebes debating how to best ration ice.
Man, no wonder they always win....." Lonesomebri

Get a Taint, you pathetic cur!
theCryptofishist

Burning Since: 2017

Postby EvilDustBooger » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:30 am

Bay Bridge Sue wrote:And then we'll have to use something else for the face cages... Pigeons?? Hamsters?? Feral sock puppets? Oh Noooooooo....

~squelch~.....Oh Yes!
Break out the dreaded Seaman Ticks.
No way to save face. Complete facial doom.
EvilDustBooger

Postby Major Roosevelt » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:43 pm

Just a note to thank all my fellow Apokiliptikans and invited guests for our best "post burn" piknic ever!!! We've had some great times down by the lake but this was the best. Until next year....

Pik from event
...it's the KASTAPO...like the Gestapo...only eviler...with more naked body parts...
Major Roosevelt

&#1062;&#1040;&#1055;&#1058;&#1040;&

Postby levendis » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:02 pm

Greetings fellow doomsayers.

My life has been forever changed. Doom is good.

I want to personally thank Jellyfish for the lift and Killbuck for the invitation to camp with the Apokiliptikans. I also want to extend warm hugs and fuzzy tickles to all my new friends: BB, Jammer, Frenchy, Bad Dawg, Kristy Kreme, Helitack, Admiral, Indiana, Count, Revrot, Tank Girl, Nat, Iconoclast, Major, Cheryl, Zule, GI Jane, Nexus, Lothos, Max, Brian and anyone else I can't remember right now. We are all fucking doomed, might as well have fun at the party.

Big hugs and kisses to my lovely Helen, and something else. ;-) See you soon in London, hon. My passport should be here soon.

Notice I have become emblazoned with the mark of the Apokiliptika on the back of my neck.

This is ЦАПТАИН ЛЕВ signing off.
Capt Lev
Oakland Front
http://www.eLEVENDIStant.com
ДРФЌІLIPTIKД
levendis

Postby Killbuck » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:32 pm

Lev--- you ARE totally mad.

I'm going to SF Oct 8-9 for the Heat the Street. BB too, and maybe you? Shit, that rhymes...
Lemme know. Also, PM me and give me an email for the tribe site invite.
Killbuck

Postby Lassen Forge » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:41 pm

Kernul Killbuck wrote:Lev--- you ARE totally mad.

I'm going to SF Oct 8-9 for the Heat the Street. BB too, and maybe you? Shit, that rhymes...
Lemme know. Also, PM me and give me an email for the tribe site invite.

He drives to SF, did not Flew
To the Afterburn, and BB too.
It seems that Jelly's on the run,
So he may have to miss the fun.
Other Komrades will sure be there
For others to admire (or at least to stare).
If you can make it, we'll save some room,
'Cuz if you cant...

YOU'RE FUCKING DOOMED.

Б. Б. из
Lassen Forge

Postby Major Roosevelt » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:28 pm

...it's the KASTAPO...like the Gestapo...only eviler...with more naked body parts...
Major Roosevelt

Postby Killbuck » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:42 pm

To decompress, the bay we go-
hard to wait, time flows too slow.

But the month of ten will soon be here-
then all you burners sure will fear,

that doom doom doom will come your way-
at the street faire o' the city o the bay.

Oh, just a jest, don't take it real-
the doom you face will hardly feel,

like genuine damnation, fire and hell-
it'll be nice, really just swell.
Killbuck

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:09 pm

dougaldutch wrote:Wait, defectors get perks? is this before or after the defecting? The only perk I'm aware of is that I no longer need an alarm clock, I just awake screaming at 5am every morning with that damn DougalDutch song rattling through my cranium.

As a <Spit copiously on the floor> UN peacekeeper I salute a worthy opponent, through covert operations to remove UN-sanctioned weaponry to full scale conflict in neutral territory, we failed to grasp the one critical piece of intel (even after a visit from the Re-edukation Korps, who were concientous enough to leave a reminder on our flag)...We were all FUCKIN DOOMED.

To be fuckin Doomed or not to be fuckin doomed.....I've made my choice, bring on the interogation and oven mitts.

Double Agent Dougaldutch

I dub thee Double-Dutch. Taste my pain, old friend. Beware of alliances that appear too good to be true. There is a tumor that grows within our ranks, though I yet to know its name. You are deeply doomed.
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Postby Major Roosevelt » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:08 pm

True romance...no better place to get married in 2006 than Apokiliptika...

Major Roosevelt

Postby lazarus » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:29 pm

That sure isn't the kind of love I observed in my brief time at the cantina.
lazarus

Postby Killbuck » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:43 pm

Oh, no.... you are correct, that is a special service reserved for opponents.
We also offer Decompression Services!!! This is the fun part!!

Killbuck

Postby Chai Guy » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:45 pm

Apokiliptika

Best-Theme-Camp-Ever!
Chai Guy

Postby Killbuck » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:50 pm

THANKS!!
(BTW the check is in the mail)
Killbuck

Postby LeChatNoir » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:43 pm

Kernul...

The hospitality your camp showed to a wayward band of gypsies was appreciated. This coming year there will again be Kentucky Bourbon at the camp Kantina.
The New and Improved Black Cat... now with 25% more blather
LeChatNoir

Postby Major Roosevelt » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:57 am

lazarus wrote:That sure isn't the kind of love I observed in my brief time at the cantina.

Uh oh.....ve are veing obvserved......
Major Roosevelt

Postby Major Roosevelt » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:59 am

Major Roosevelt

Postby Killbuck » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:57 am

Killbuck

Postby EvilDustBooger » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:26 am

It was truly...Freaking great!
Mini-Man is a fabulously executed and very enjoyable interactive work of art.

Congratulations on the good press.
I can`t believe they got it right, and reported it accurately instead of describing it as
the miniature icon of the Satanic Celebration of Sex, Drugs and evil-doing in the desert...truly miniman marks the beginning of a new age of
heathen idol worshippers....etc....

I assume you`ll be tweeking miniman to even higher standards of spectaculicity....in 2006.

maybe mount an erectable phalus/propane cannon?
My mind races with the possibilities......
EvilDustBooger

Postby Killbuck » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:28 am

It was truly...Freaking great!
Mini-Man is a fabulously executed and very enjoyable interactive work of art.

Thanks! He's moving west out of Reno now, and radar indicates he is on a vector course for SF- eta Oct 9.

Congratulations on the good press.
I can`t believe they got it right, and reported it accurately instead of describing it as
the miniature icon of the Satanic Celebration of Sex, Drugs and evil-doing in the desert...truly miniman marks the beginning of a new age of
heathen idol worshippers....etc....

Funny, we mentioned all those, the sex, drugs and evil doing specifically- even that he's actually naked.

I assume you`ll be tweeking miniman to even higher standards of spectaculicity....in 2006. maybe mount an erectable phalus/propane cannon?

We thought of that, but having a flaming ejaculation right above the forehead? Well we declined the option.

My mind races with the possibilities......

Next year, look for our next project: "Man-Tis"
Take a look: http://www.mutantvehicle.com/ManTis.htm

The Kernul
Killbuck

PreviousNext

Return to 2005 Theme Camps