Wresteling mat...

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Wresteling mat...

Postby Ron » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:25 pm

Hey all, I'm looking for an old wrestling mat to take to the playa this year. At our camp we've tradition of drunken wrestling and I'm tired of playa burns. Anyone got any ideas? We're coming down from Seattle, by way of geographical information...

Ron
Ron

Re: Wresteling mat...

Postby HughMungus » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:07 pm

Not exactly what you're looking for but Home Depot sells 2'x2' (?) interlocking floor squares that are made out of some kind of rubberish material. Then you could not only make it as big or small as you want, it would be easy to transport and you could use the squares elsewhere the rest of the year (kitchen, bathroom, patio, etc.).
HughMungus

Re: Wresteling mat...

Postby ibdave » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:14 pm

Ron wrote:Hey all, I'm looking for an old wrestling mat to take to the playa this year.

Ron

I have moved lots of mats off the gym floor the past few years, (son wrestle's) Talk about heavy shit to bring to the playa..And they will hold the heat til you get home..
I was Born OK the 1st Time....

Don't bring defaultia to Burning Man, take Burning Man to defaultia...... graidawg
ibdave

Burning Since: 1998

Return to 2011 Share Resources