recycling old chapstick tubes

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Postby GuinivereElise » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:39 pm

Ranger Genius wrote:You know, GE you can buy those puppies empty at craft stores. they also usually have the little round lidded tins, too. You can get them cheap here, too. Probably not telling you anything you don't know, though.

Oh, I know sweetness... and i do buy them in bulk there... but it's also nice to be able to recycle them when I can... and I use the fun round-lidded ones, too, for my lippie...

but thanks!
GuinivereElise

Postby Martiansky » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:39 am

GuinivereElise wrote:
Ranger Genius wrote:You know, GE you can buy those puppies empty at craft stores. they also usually have the little round lidded tins, too. You can get them cheap here, too. Probably not telling you anything you don't know, though.

Oh, I know sweetness... and i do buy them in bulk there... but it's also nice to be able to recycle them when I can... and I use the fun round-lidded ones, too, for my lippie...

but thanks!

Oh, dang...............
So the theme this year is like a giant camp out in the desert? With people bringing lots of shit from all over? uh.. -Marscrumbs
Martiansky

Burning Since: 2005

Postby GuinivereElise » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:13 am

Martiansky wrote:
GuinivereElise wrote:

but thanks!

Oh, dang...............

WTF?
GuinivereElise

Postby Martiansky » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:18 am

Gotcha!!
So the theme this year is like a giant camp out in the desert? With people bringing lots of shit from all over? uh.. -Marscrumbs
Martiansky

Postby GuinivereElise » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:21 am

tee hee!

you like this whole suspense thing, don't you, m?
GuinivereElise

Postby Martiansky » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:23 am

YUP, I do!
Should be there tomorrow...that's what the post orifice guy said anyways!!
Martiansky

Previous

Return to 2011 Share Resources