Need a Camp

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Need a Camp

Postby LanTranLa » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:26 pm

2 super cool girls looking for a themed camp this year. Going last minute and arriving thursday leaving sunday! Please message me if you have a camp we can stay with! Can pay dues and are super fun.
LanTranLa

Re: Need a Camp

Postby gypsy68 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:25 pm

You are going to find that most of the camps are already out there, so don't be surprised if you don't hear from anyone. I am also female, and almost always camp by myself. I get to know my neighbors and have always had a blast. Not going this year... But hope to be back out next year. Have fun!
gypsy68

Burning Since: 2004

Re: Need a Camp

Postby dragonpilot » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 am

LanTranLa wrote:2 super cool girls looking for a themed camp this year. Going last minute and arriving thursday leaving sunday! Please message me if you have a camp we can stay with! Can pay dues and are super fun.

Well...what happened? Did you find a camp that was willing to take you in? Or was your Burning Man experience ruined because you had to camp on your own?
Don't bore your friends with all your troubles. Tell your enemies instead, for they will delight in hearing about them.
dragonpilot

Burning Since: 2005

Return to 2011 Share Resources