Hand-Carry for Memorial Sage Needed !!!

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Hand-Carry for Memorial Sage Needed !!!

Postby quaboo » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 am

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately I am not going to BM this year. This is doubly sad, as a bunch of friends are celebrating the life of Amber, a dear friend who has left us forever a couple of months ago. I cut a bundle of sage out of our garden the day that I heard of Amber's passing and put it on out little alter for the last two months. I wanted to save it so it could make its way to the memorial ceremony they want to hold at BM for her this year. Now, as it goes, everyone from that camp has already left and I am still sitting here with the bundle of sage. Can anyone do a good Karma deed and take it to BM and make sure that it makes its way to the Amber's alter? I can give you the address of the camp where it is supposed to go. Please, if you deem yourself a reliable courrier and want to meet a bunch of really awesome people and want to collect Karma points on the way AND leave from the San Francisco Bay Area today or tomorrow (Sat-Sun), call me at 607 262 6342. Thanks so much! Bless, Frank
quaboo

Re: Hand-Carry for Memorial Sage Needed !!!

Postby Bin Noddin » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:22 pm

You could try mailing it - I've gotten cards and letters to my friends on the playa - it really works.

Yr friend's real & playa names
c/o name of camp
location (A between 3 and 3:30, for example)
BURNING MAN BRCPO
GERLACH, NV 89412
"I have gobs of mustard and ketchup on the front of my shirt, which does not make me a hot dog." Sam A. McKeen
Bin Noddin

Return to 2011 Share Resources