Need a ride from Phoenix, Vegas, anywhere along the way?

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Need a ride from Phoenix, Vegas, anywhere along the way?

Postby Reso~Nate » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Hi ya,
I'm an unlit match ready to strike out across the desert on my virgin burn. The rest of my caravan got early admission tickets and will be leaving Saturday, but I can't leave until Sunday with the intention of arriving Monday morning. Leaving from Phoenix via Vegas. I'm looking for anyone along that route is looking for a ride and possibly willing to help out with driving and/or gas. Most of my stuff is going in the truck with the rest of my group, so other than some costumes and a decent sized tesla coil (seriously, not an innuendo) I should have most of the ample room in a 2006 RAV4 available, as well as some roof basket space and an extra spot on the bike rack.

My schedule is fairly flexible, so long as I arrive in Camp Freefall on Monday in the early afternoon so that I have plenty of daylight in which to erect me yurt.

If this were craigslist or the likes this would be the part where I would assure you that I am not a weirdo, but since it is ePlaya I think it's safe to say that I am.
Reso~Nate

Re: Need a ride from Phoenix, Vegas, anywhere along the way?

Postby Reso~Nate » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:07 pm

May be traveling with another car load of people if the timing works out, which would allow for more rotation of drivers and fresh company.
Reso~Nate

Return to 2011 Share Resources