PLEASE HELP?! Art Car Needs Tow From SF<->BRC

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

PLEASE HELP?! Art Car Needs Tow From SF<->BRC

Postby duckee » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:45 pm

i am located in the east bay of the SF bay area.

so my camp and i are working on an art car. our art car originally was supposed to be towed by a fellow friend who is attending the burn. well, without warning at all he flaked on us. so now we are in a HUGE DILEMMA. ticket are completely sold out, so we cant even offer a ticket and purchase it for them. but we can offer a few other things for someone who is attending the burn of 2011. our art car is a 1988 ford bronco fullsize. if you or a friend who is attending the burn and is capable of doing this we are more than willing to compensate you for your time with money or other offerings. tigger is a rite of passage, and we worked REALLY hard to get him this far. we just need this help to get him home and back to the default world. we will be leaving Sunday AUG. 28th and heading back that dreaded next Monday SEP. 5th. if you can, please contact me ASAP. we have looked into as many options as possible, this is looking like the only logical one. thank you for taking the time to read this. blessed be.
duckee

Re: PLEASE HELP?! Art Car Needs Tow From SF<->BRC

Postby caliban » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:42 am

I posted a reply to this in another forum, on another site, and did not hear back from the original poster.

I'm driving from SF to BRC around August 21st. I have a tow vehicle and may be able to help. I need size and weight specs for the the load before we can really even talk too much about it, but sheesh, contact me about it!
caliban

Postby duckee » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 pm

hello caliban,

no my camp has not found someone to tow yet. 21st is simply too early to see tigger off to the playa. im sorry they have not responded, matters have been hectic regarding tigger.
duckee

Postby Galaxo Magic » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:27 am

We are going up on Aug 24th, is that also too early? Let me know.
Elephant trainer to the MV Beau Le'Phant, the pink elephant!
Camp Upsie Dasium
Galaxo Magic

Postby gavindegraw1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:30 pm

no i guess that's perfect date that you gave us !
gavindegraw1

Return to 2011 Share Resources