Ride Share 2011

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Re: Ride Share 2011

Postby RobBrisk » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:09 pm

Hello all,

My name is Rob and I am leaving Oregon either Sunday night or early Monday morning and returning on the following Monday. I have seats available and room for gear. I live in Lebanon but will be passing through Eugene/Springfield, then off to Klamath Falls. If you are staying for the full week and need a ride shoot me a e-mail (kscrpt@gmail.com). I can even head up to Portland area if the need is great. Gas money is always appreciated :)
RobBrisk

Postby ferench3 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Greetings all,

I'm looking for a ride for two from BRC to Reno on the 5th. We'll have very minimal luggage and will split gas. Also available to leave anytime during the day. PM or email (ferench3@msu.edu) me if you would be willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
ferench3

Postby Savannah » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Make sure to post at

http://rideshare.burningman.com

for maximum visibility.

Good luck!
Savannah

Burning Since: I'm not sure

Postby shredthelife » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:58 pm

is anyone going through tahoe or in tahoe to goto burning man if anyone can pm me and tell me the situation i need a ride terribly
shredthelife

Postby Arnoldo » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:04 am

Hello people! I am a first time burner. I fly into Reno on the 31st at 10am. Me and my buddy need a ride from the airport or surrounding area into BRC! PLEASE HELP!! Will pitch in for gas and any other expenses!
Last edited by Arnoldo on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace full anarchy in a place called crazy...
Arnoldo

Re: Ride from Canada

Postby rmaburnalicious » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Zodiac wrote:Hey all, My husband and I are going home for the 6th consecutive year. We have a bus conversion that we drive down and while we usually have a few people tag along this year it appears to be just us. We are driving from south of Calgary Alberta through Montana, Idaho etc to Nevada. We can pick up anyone along the way we just want to split gas. Discounts offered if you can drive a standard bus. We're 26 and love to meet new people. You can camp with us or not, whatever.
Do you still have room? And will you be passing through Salt Lake City on your way there?
rmaburnalicious

Re:

Postby rmaburnalicious » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:20 pm

If you're passing through Salt Lake City, I could join you on the last leg of the trip. Let me know if this would work for you.
rmaburnalicious

Postby Abbatile » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 am

Found some riders. thanks!
Last edited by Abbatile on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abbatile

Postby Arnoldo » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:24 pm

[quote="Abbatile"]We're leaving Reno airport promptly at 12:45pm on Wednesday, August 31st , heading for the playa to attend an event there at 3:00pm, and will have room for 2 people. We won't be stopping along the way, so if you're going to need to do that, we're probably not the ride for you. Otherwise, we're happy to help get you to the playa![/quote

I sent you an email!! Me and my buddy would love a ride!
Arnoldo

Postby Sgt Pepper » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:59 am

We are leaving Tuesday, August 29 at 11:59PM - that is PM, midnight. We have room for one more with standard gear and bike. Standard gear is like camping gear and one ice chest. (no big music instruments). We plan to stop at some hot springs along the way up there and arriving on the playa around 11ish August 30. You will need to find own campsite - sorry, we are with a group. We're departing Sunday morning around 9ish and should be back home Sunday evening. There is a small chance we could stay until Monday - small chance. We are not asking for any donations. Just be cool, clean, and enjoy a nice ride up there. And you are permitted to secure water from us for you camp if need be.

Again, leaving San Bernardino Tuesday, August 29 at 11:59PM - midnight. Leaving the playa Sunday monring around 9ish and getting back to San Bernardino evening. Small chance we could stay an extra day.

No donation required. Must have ticket... and we will want to see ticket prior to you loading gear.

If interested, please email me a 19201jb gmail com

Sgt Pepper
They say dreams are the windows of the soul--take a peek and you can see the inner workings, the nuts and bolts. NX - 1991
Sgt Pepper

Burning Since: 1994
Camp Name: Camp No Drama

Re: Ride Share 2011 from L.A.

Postby Prabvi » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi. I'm looking for a rideshare for 2 from L.A. to/from the playa. Ideally want to be there for the entire week (Aug. 29 - Sept. 5th). We are traveling minimally & can of course contribute gas money. Send me a message if you have room for 2 or know someone who does. Thanks!

~Prabvi
Prabvi

Postby staceev » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Greetings,
Have you found a ride?

We are traveling to BRC Wed, August 31st and returning LA LATE Monday, August 5th. We have room for two.

email me ASAP, if you are interested staceecasting@aol.com

Hugs
Stacee
staceev

Postby staceev » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:44 pm

RIDE SHARING-
I will be driving a motor home to BRC, departing LA Tuesday 30th or Wednesday 31st, this depends on the needs of people responding.

Departing BRC- late Sunday night (after Temple burn) or early AM Monday, again this depends on the need of people responding.

You contribute some money towards fuel cost.

If you or someone you know wants to ride share, contact me ASAP, space is limited
staceecasting@aol.com or nsvcasting@gmail.com

Burn brightly! :lol:
staceev

RIDE OFFER: Playa to Reno Airport Friday Sept 2

Postby fosforo1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Hey all,

I'm one of those bitterweet burners who can't stay for the whole show. Planning on leaving the playa Friday around noon. Time could change but I have a Saturday morning flight out of RNO.

Looking for company to commiserate with, and a bit of $ towards the rental.

Send me an email (button on the right side) if you're interested.
fosforo1

Postby yeti » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:33 am

I’m leaving Tulsa Oklahoma around 6am on the 28th and be arriving in Tulsa either Sept 6th or 7th. I have room for one maybe two if you want to ride cramped. Just pitch in on gas and we’re all good text/call me at 918-704-3391!

Thanks,

Josh
yeti

Re: Ride Share 2011 August 31st evening

Postby katenkit » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi! I'm flying into Reno August 31st at 10pm. I need a ride to the playa, preferably with no shopping stops. I want to get there as soon as I can :) I'd be happy to share gas. I will only have a small carry on suitcase with me and a small backpack. Please send me a message if you have a spot for me. Thanks!
katenkit

Re: Ride Share 2011 August 31st evening from Reno

Postby katenkit » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Hi! I'm flying into Reno August 31st at 10pm. I need a ride to the playa, preferably with no shopping stops. I want to get there as soon as I can :) I'd be happy to share gas. I will only have a small carry on suitcase with me and a small backpack. Please send me an email message if you have a spot for me. Thanks! katenkit@gmail.com
katenkit

Re: Ride Share 2011 DENVER

Postby A.C. » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 pm

DENVER TO BLACK ROCK CITY--ONE WAY RIDE NEEDED!!!!!!!!NO BAGGAGE---PLEASE LET ME RIDE WITH YOU!!!
Hi,
Looking for a one way ride from somewhere near Denver, Colorado to arrive at BM for its beginning. I am 25, male, have a valid drivers license as well as valid car insurance and am more than willing to help drive and pay for gas and HAVE NO GEAR/ NO STUFF/ NOTHING//NO BIKE//JUST ME. I have a friend arriving early who I am sending my stuff with. I would really appreciate riding with someone or a group as opposed to taking a greyhound.
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT!!!!
Jonathan
214-538-8827
DENVER TO BLACK ROCK CITY--ONE WAY RIDE NEEDED!!!!! NO BAGGAGE
A.C.

Postby strubester » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey!

I'm flying into Reno on the 28th @ noon - I'll need to grab a bike and supplies, if anyone has room, I have pitch!!
dan@justmilkdesign.com

Thank you!!
strubester

Postby Mmacdougall » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:26 am

Hi!
I'm getting into the Reno Airport around noon on monday. Anyone passing through that could use a few buck for gas? I promise to tell fascinating stories.
-Matthew
626-840-8594
Mmacdougall

Postby Arnoldo » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 pm

Hello people! Me and my buddy fly into to Reno on the 31st 10am! We need a one way ride to the Playa! We have money for gas and 2 small bags a piece!
360-440-3308 arnoldchapa@hotmail.com
Arnoldo

Postby ghostish » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 am

leaving the 27 of aug from Colorado Springs. return date is flexible. I have 1 seat(2 if your really friendly), room for 2 bikes and 1/3 of a VW vanagon worth of packing space.
Ideally if you were to catch a ride with me, I would like help with gas, but am rather flexible about that, and understand how monetary headaches go, barter always works though.

you_can@reach.me at: ghostishhome at gmail

Ghost
§
If you build a man a fire and he will be warm the rest of the night, but if you set a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life.
§
ghostish

DALLAS AREA Ride Share needed!

Postby timfrentz » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Anyone that can pass through Dallas with room please get in touch. My ride just fell through. Anyone got a roof or trunk I can fit in? I only need 1 way ride!!!! PLEASE heeeelllpppppp!

Got DL and Insurance to help drive and help with gas. I am also a partner of Shhmokewear.com for those who would like to hear my stories.

References: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frentzs- ... 5296055618
timfrentz

Re: Ride Share for two to the playa from SF or Oakland

Postby The Voice of Eye » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Hey Burners! Though we don't necessarily need to drive in together, me and my friend Molly are hoping to catch a ride to the playa, to hopefully arrive as close to Monday's opening as possible. We are staying with Crown Collective on 2:15 at G. Besides a tent, a couple bags, and a bicycle each, we don't have too much to lug along, as we both flew out from New Orleans. Anyhow, please be in touch, and feel free to pass along this request to anyone who may take an interest. We would be more than happy to split driving and gas. Thanks! :) Craig Morse
The Voice of Eye

Postby IamPrinceLegion » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Really cool offer! I just discovered my license was suspended and I wont be able to renew it until after I return. I need someone to drive my car. I have space for a bag or two and a Bike for you. Since youre driving, and you don't have much space for your stuff. I AM TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING! You will be well taken care of. I have so many supplies. It is my first time, but I know survival and I have anything you need from Food, Medical items, costumes, lights, a 6x11 hexayurt and two air mattresses I am willing to share. I have a big cooler. Every supply you could possibly name, chances are I have it in abundance! I will pay for all the gas, all the food on the way. The hotel in Reno for the day before is booked. Stop, shower, rest, gear up and go. I have enough space for two people to go on an amazing adventure. I have enough supplies for about four or five. I have insane costumes that I wear, and i will gift many sexy lady clothes. I have all kinds of female costumes. I am a collector and I am gifting it all away.
Even walkie talkies so we keep in touch. You won't have to pay for a thing. Just have a valid ticket and a valid drivers license. A responsible, but very fun and awesome person. Prefer a female, but I will not turn down an awesome guy. Contact Legion at 503-568-6115 Prince.Legion@gmail.com
Call or me 503-568-6115
Last edited by IamPrinceLegion on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IamPrinceLegion

Postby IamPrinceLegion » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Hoping the Universe gives me the right connection!
IamPrinceLegion

WELL! i'm gonna be in reno tomorrow afternoon...

Postby waterpistol » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 pm

where is the BEST place to hitch a ride in RENO? my guess is the walmart carpark on e 2nd street...? any other good spots appreciated! i'll be getting off the greyhound at 16:25, i have an early pass and my camp is all set up at the playa... just need to get there! :mrgreen:
waterpistol

Postby HookahGod » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Leaving SF on Sunday around noon, returning on Monday - I have room for one person, and a decent amount of gear. Can camp with or not, let me know if you're interested!
2012 - Bedouin Tea Lounge 4:00 and H
2011 - Janky as Fuck
2010 - Virgin
HookahGod

Ashram Galactician Needs Ride from LA 8/30 or 8/31

Postby AshramBrando » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:52 am

(Having trouble posting to rideshare.burningman.com, so...)

Hi, my name is Brando and I'm a mellow fourth-year Burner with a camp called Ashram Galactica.

My plans changed at the last minute- I was supposed to leave Thursday, but now I have to work Monday and Tuesday all of a sudden. So I'm hoping to find a ride leaving Tuesday night or perhaps Wednesday.

My stuff is already up there, except for two small bags and a bike- and if the bike is a deal-breaker, at this point, I won't take it. No problem.

I'm of course happy to chip in gas and help drive or any other help I can provide, including mirth, bonhomie and quality neckrubs.

Let me know if this could work for you! Let's go home!

-brando
AshramBrando

Need Ride to Playa from SF for two

Postby The Voice of Eye » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Our ride just cancelled... If anyone is going to the playa tonight or tomorrow (Monday) from San Francisco or Oakland, and has room for two people, our supplies, and bikes, please let me know. Thank you!!! Craig and Molly
The Voice of Eye

PreviousNext

Return to 2011 Share Resources