Links for funky cosmetics

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Links for funky cosmetics

Postby ed&tortuga » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:41 am

Could someone help my wife and I out with some links to online cosmetic stores with funky makeup? We've found a few, but was hoping to get some really good links from the burner community. Thanks for your help and BURN ON!
ed&tortuga

Postby Eric » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:03 pm

"funky makeup" is a little bit broad, but I'd suggest trying a local costume shop first. They usually have a supply of theatrical makeup, which might fit your needs.

You can also try Kryolan (http://www.kryolan.com/en/Home/Home.htm), which is a fantastic stage & movie makeup place. They have everything to make you look stunning; alien or dead & rotting, depending on your mood & the time you're willing to spend putting it on.

MAC also has some great makeups if you're willing to pay the price. I love their pigments- they've got some super bright colors that are unbelievable. You might have to look online- you want their professional stuff if you want the bright colors, not just the normal makeup you get at Macy's.
Survival Guide * First Timers Guide * Ticket Info

Regarding Ticket Scammers and Scalpers

It's a camping trip in the desert, not the redemption of the fallen world - Cryptofishist

Eric ShutterSlut
Ass't Editor, BRC Weekly
Eric

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: BRC Weekly

Return to 2011 Share Resources