I hve too much water

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

I hve too much water

Postby jasonsaal » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:07 pm

I have hired a truck to bring me 4000 gallons of water I only need 1100 gallons so I have 2900 left over. It's going to cost me around $500 or .12 cents per gallon it's non drinkable, however it can be used for showers and such. If you or anyone you know need water please let me know. I can be reached here or on my phone at 609-413-7734.

Postby Lassen Forge » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:33 am

What are you going to do with 1100 gallons of non-potable water on the playa?

And have you let the org and the county health dept. know you're bringing this much NP water out there? Ya know, ya gotta let them know if you're bringing a water truck out there. Esp if it's not potable.

And how you gonna get rid of it all?

Maybe you can contact lightning supression (the folks who do the water trucks) and they'll take it off your hands. I dunno, tho...

Jus' askin'...
Lassen Forge
Location: Where it's always... Wednesday. Don't lose your head over it.

Postby RINGMASTER » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:03 am

I know there was another guy out there with a water truck that was gifting showers to everyone. Had a real nice setup with water collection underneath and I believe he said once the week was over and people cleared out he was going to water the area down, much the same as the water trucks that try to keep the dust down on the streets.

Return to 2011 Share Resources