Hot Monkey Sox wants your orphaned socks!

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Hot Monkey Sox wants your orphaned socks!

Postby jmoralesgibson » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:35 pm

If you're like most humans, you have a crew of mismatched socks nesting at the bottom of your sock drawer. We have an excellent use for them at Hot Monkey Sox. Like last year, we'll once again host daily Sock Monkey workshops.

So bring those lonely socks with you to the playa and drop them off at Hot Monkey Sox, check the camp registry for our location. We also accept gifts of old pillows for stuffing. Then stick around to make you very on sock monkey... it's kind of a zen thing to do in the heat of the day.

Other sock drop-off options:
1. "Prepare for the Playa" Events in SF, June 10, July 22 & August 12, @ Mighty, 119 Utah St, SF. Leave socks with us at Cinder Garden Designs.
http://www.preparefortheplaya.com/

2. If you're a Monterey Burner, email me and I'll come pick them up.

Playa con dios,
Judi from Hot Monkey Sox
jmoralesgibson@yahoo.com
jmoralesgibson

Postby Rusted Iron » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:38 pm

I might not be able to deliver them until I get to the playa but expect a some sad singleton looking to become happy monkeys.

Pras
Rusted Iron

Bring those sad socks...

Postby jmoralesgibson » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:13 pm

we'll see that they get reincarnated as happy playa-monkeys. We hope to get placed near Center Camp so drops-offs should be easy. Thanks!
jmoralesgibson

Return to 2011 Share Resources