55 gallon water drum, bike, vinyl and banners

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

55 gallon water drum, bike, vinyl and banners

Postby gregori » Tue May 22, 2007 9:41 pm

Several obtainium items up for grabs, located in Spring Valley, CA (San Diego suburb.)

Blue plastic water drum, has a hose bib installed (gravity fed.) It was my water supply on playa in '05, and been stored since.

Playa bike - Diamondback that was once a pretty decent mountain bike. Needs some parts and TLC to be a keeper, but the price is right!

2 *cases* of vinyl banners. Probably 20 or so banners per case? Approximate banner size is 8' x 4', and there are grommets and ties installed around the perimeter. They have 'Keep California Clean' with a bunch of corporate sponsor logos printed on one side -- the reverse is a nice, plain, clean white. :) You know which side to use, right?

Many boxes of sign-vinyl. This is the adhesive stuff used to make signs - lots of colors, mixed grades of vinyl. Pieces small and large.

There will be more, but this is what I've got so far. All of it is free, and first come first serve. Sad to say that (other than POSSIBLY the case of banners which are already boxed up) I'm not really keen on shipping.

I can be reached via eMail, if you're clever enough to delete ALL the spaces from this address:
a l i a s @ t h i n k i n 3 d . c o m
gregori

Obtainium still available!

Postby gregori » Sun May 27, 2007 7:40 am

This stuff is all still available... I'll give it a few more days for some burner to snag, but then it's off to the vultures that haunt the 'frre' category at Craigslist...
gregori

Postby gregori » Thu May 31, 2007 11:09 am

55 gallon water drum is gone.

Banners, bike, and other stuff is still available, though will soon be on CL.
gregori

Return to 2011 Share Resources