RV rental advice

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

RV rental advice

Postby makoaboa » Tue May 15, 2007 7:59 pm

Travelling with 3 other women to the burn for the week and would like to rent an RV. Any recomendations for the best most reasonably priced RVs leaving and returning from the Bay area?[color=darkred][/color][size=18][/size]
makoaboa

RV rental

Postby nocturnal_steve » Tue May 15, 2007 8:31 pm

I had good luck with "Cruise America" . No restrictions for BM, and competitively priced. Better reserve early , like NOW !
nocturnal_steve

Burning Since: 1997

Postby Badger » Wed May 16, 2007 3:35 am

Any recomendations for the best most reasonably priced RVs leaving and returning from the Bay area?

You are probably way too late in asking this question. Not saying it's impossible at this point but I wouldn't place a bet on your chances - especially here in the bay area.

I have heard that late into the game you might check out rentals in the Las Vegas area.
Desert dogs drink deep.

Badger

Postby vbold » Wed May 16, 2007 5:37 am

Hi,

I got mine from Road Bear in LA (but i didn't mention BM) it was pretty well priced.

P
Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? . It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
vbold

Postby Dr. Pyro » Wed May 16, 2007 7:45 am

If you can make do with a van rather than an RV, there is a place in Sacramento that is very burner-friendly, will not gouge you with the added cleaning costs associated with his competitors, and is more than fairly priced. If you are interested send me a personal message at the bottom of this post and I'll fill you in on the details.
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

Postby makoaboa » Wed May 16, 2007 10:29 am

Would a van be big enough to sleep 4?
makoaboa

Postby Dr. Pyro » Thu May 17, 2007 8:26 am

I don't know. I'll send you a private message with the guy's number and you can ask him. Fair enough?
Dr. Pyro

Burning Since: 1999
Camp Name: Barbie Death Camp & Wine Bistro

RV's

Postby Psylly Psymon » Thu May 24, 2007 7:19 am

We tried to find an RV in Reno, but they're all gone. We ended up finding an individual in Sacramento. There was another individual who was willing to rent, and I can probably find the contact info if you're interested.

Fire and dust...

Psylly Psymon
Psylly Psymon

Postby wedeliver » Thu May 24, 2007 8:50 am

as of today El Monte RV still has rentals out of the Dublin site and sacramento, but reno is sold out for the event period. I looked at the dates aug 25 (sacramento is closed on the 26) through sept 4

https://www.elmonterv.com
I'm a topless shirtcocking yahoo hippie

www.eaglesnestrvpark.com
wedeliver

Burning Since: 1998

Postby Toolmaker » Thu May 24, 2007 2:46 pm

No RV with 4 women is complete without... ME! For a chubby but sexy lunatic thats available for one afternoon or evening only drop me a line. Currently I have Tues evening and Thurs evening free.
This account has been closed as demanded by Wedeliver.
Toolmaker

Postby Dustdevil » Thu May 24, 2007 4:20 pm

I have rented from Road Bear in Hayward in the past. I was treated well and I received all of my deposit back without any arguments. Act swiftly, however.
Those who think they can and those who think they can't are both right.
Dustdevil

Burning Since: 1996
Camp Name: Brain Freeze / Got Stickers

Postby --Ever-- » Sat May 26, 2007 4:15 pm

Dr. Pyro wrote:If you can make do with a van rather than an RV, there is a place in Sacramento that is very burner-friendly, will not gouge you with the added cleaning costs associated with his competitors, and is more than fairly priced. If you are interested send me a personal message at the bottom of this post and I'll fill you in on the details.

I'm quite interested. I'll PM you now.
Our truest life is in our dreams awake.
--Ever--

Burning Since: 2003

Postby dragonpilot » Tue May 29, 2007 2:40 pm

makoaboa:

If you come up short, we are taking a big RV this year and you could rideshare with us. Thing is, we're in Seattle so you'd need to make it here for the ride down...about 15 hours. If you have any interest, contact me offlist at dragonpilot38@hotmail.com.

DP
dragonpilot

Burning Since: 2005

Return to 2011 Share Resources