Desparately need your used CD's for an BM art project

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Desparately need your used CD's for an BM art project

Postby GypsyNomad » Sun May 06, 2007 4:17 pm

We building a highly interactive project this year and I am in charge of it's visual impact.
I am decorating our highly interactive installation with used CD's. The point of making it from recycled discs is crucial.
If anyone has an acess or saved or works with CD's and does not care for them , please drop me a line. I would gladly pay for shipping.

Thank you so! See you there!

GN
GypsyNomad

Postby sassy_sue_z » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:35 pm

I have some let me know the details...
)'( Sass Squash
sassy_sue_z

Postby Thecatman » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:24 pm

When would you need them by? I work for the highway department and I always find discarded CDs and DVDs along the road.
Thecatman

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Postby GypsyNomad » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:03 pm

i need them by Aug 5th the latest. How awful it is that people just throw them away out of cars... How great you can save some for me! Double recycling!
GypsyNomad

Postby Thecatman » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:59 pm

I'm taking the last week of July off. I will collect as many as I can before that time and mail them to you Priority Mail by July 25th. I can't garuantee a certain amount because I find them at random. One day I won't find any, next day I'll find two, three, maybe a case with eight or ten. (which I found about a month ago and through it away) ( :oops: Woe is me :cry: ) Don't sweat the postage. :wink:
Thecatman

Burning Since: 2002
Camp Name: alone

Return to 2011 Share Resources