Detroit/Chicago to BRC (open spot)

Materials and expertise...whether you need them or have them to share, you can let folks know here.

Detroit/Chicago to BRC (open spot)

Postby AfterBirth » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:41 pm

Headed out to BRC sometime this coming weekend probably Friday or Sat (36 hour drive) its about $400 round trip (so $100 each way basicly) from Detroit w/ probably a stop for rest/showers before arrival.. i'll have the back seat free for your supplys and a free spot on the bike rack.
If you have any intrest let me know or if you have free spot from Detroit or Chicago in your ride I might be interested in that as well....

A.B.E
AfterBirth

Need ride form chicago

Postby carsonk » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:33 pm

Hey,
I am in chicago looking for a round trip. Let me know if you still hve a seat!
thanks
carson
carsonk

Postby AfterBirth » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:25 am

heya, yes still do... you can email me at lishing at wowway dot com and we can work out the details
AfterBirth

Postby AfterBirth » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:24 am

switched up to a full sized mini van here if anyone still needs a ride.. it could easly fit 4 people comfotably w/ a bunch of gear. I havent heard back from Carsonk.. So currenly theres room for 3 people
AfterBirth

Re: Detroit/Chicago to BRC (open spot)

Postby maskedman72 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:25 am

[quote="AfterBirth"]Headed out to BRC sometime this coming weekend probably Friday or Sat (36 hour drive) its about $400 round trip (so $100 each way basicly) from Detroit w/ probably a stop for rest/showers before arrival.. i'll have the back seat free for your supplys and a free spot on the bike rack.
If you have any intrest let me know or if you have free spot from Detroit or Chicago in your ride I might be interested in that as well....

A.B.E[/quote]

where in detroit are you? i am in westland and i would love to hook up with a fellow burner for a possable trip in the future.
maskedman72

Sharing a ride

Postby Elsid » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:33 pm

Hey there, my friend and I may be interested sharing a ride and help our with a driving shift. Email me at zack(at)zpphoto(dot)com
Elsid

Postby Gietzen » Wed May 30, 2007 9:24 pm

Will be heading out around the end of july final date tbd later heading out early to work with the camp I'm staying with, am takeing my pick-up truck so can only take one, and it will probably be a one way ride , but can pick someone up along the route. really would need to be someone who has plans to be there that early as well. perhaps a DPW member, or anyone who has someplace to be, I'm leaving from Detroit, Michigan, so give me a hollar if your up for getting out west early, and want to do the road trip instead of a boring flight.
Gietzen

Return to 2011 Share Resources