Ticket for sale: KCMO area preferred

Yep, you can buy, sell, barter or gift them here.

Ticket for sale: KCMO area preferred

Postby Kinetic IV » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:27 pm

1 ticket for sale. $250, available for $230 and I'll pay for the delivery method of your choice. Serial number available upon request. KCMO area preferred.
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!
Kinetic IV

Postby Kinetic IV » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:31 pm

The ticket has been sold!
K-IV
~~~~
Thank you for over 7 years of eplaya memories. I have asked Emily Sparkle to delete my account and I am gone. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you! I will miss you!
Kinetic IV

Curiousity Kills the Cat

Postby tigerlillie » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:55 pm

Did you change your mind and decide not to go or did you just have an
extra ticket?
don't piss me off, I am smarter than you!
tigerlillie

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:02 am

yeah, and I don't think my date can take the week off as well. It was going to be tough since I have to head over to spread my best friend's ashes along the N. coast before the event. Some things in life are everything and feel proud to do it. was hoping he would have been able to get to burningman at least once.

So a memorial is in order.

I hope that you have an another ticket for yourself because I look forward to meeting you once again. The meet and greet was too short and I didn't spend enough time with last year- nor did I with anyone else.

AIIZ
Apollonaris Zeus

Re: Curiousity Kills the Cat

Postby Kinetic IV » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:42 am

tigerlillie wrote:Did you change your mind and decide not to go or did you just have an
extra ticket?

Sheesh, I'm just now seeing this. Unbeknownst to me Tiffany had picked up a ticket thinking she would be able to go. That fell through and in the meantime I had arranged to buy a ticket from a man up in Wisconsin. So there's no mystery here, the ticket that was sold is Tiffany's and that money is being used to pay for her non BM related Arizona trip. (And my ticket is still not here yet). So thanks for asking...And I still have no idea what Apollonaris Zeus was referring to.
K-IV
~~~~
Kinetic IV

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:50 pm

I thought your mate was bowing out and that is why you have an extra ticket. that's what!

AIIZ
Apollonaris Zeus

Return to 2005 Tickets