burned out box office babe seeking ticket or two!

Yep, you can buy, sell, barter or gift them here.

burned out box office babe seeking ticket or two!

Postby Usa)'(oosha » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:19 pm

I have been on the fence about whether or not to go for most of the year, and once I made the decision to not go, I felt sad, wistful. Over the years I have put off going back to school to go to BM. Now I am in school, but still want to go to BM for a couple days and experience it as a participant again, sans radio and responsibility.

For the last four years I have spent weeks out there, working at the front gate dispensing tickets and running around being the "bitch"(not my fave, but i am good at it). The last two years were hectic and crazy for me and found me feeling disgruntled and on the verge of breaking down.

This year, I am ready to come out and play for an extended weekend, but I decided so late, the low income and scholarship awards have been given out. I am currently on disability, so anything helps, but I would like to try and find a ticket for under the 200 dollar range if possible. Anyone wanna help out a girl who just wants to have fun and bring some cool performance pieces out to the playa?
If you love anything at all, you are best off loving it now!
Usa)'(oosha

Return to 2005 Tickets