HOW TO BUY, SELL, or GIFT YOUR BURNING MAN TICKET

Yep, you can buy, sell, barter or gift them here.

HOW TO BUY, SELL, or GIFT YOUR BURNING MAN TICKET

Postby bex » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:01 pm

This forum is provided for the safe gifting, barter, or sale of Burning Man tickets from one participant to another.

Before you post, please visit the Burning Man Ticket info page on the main website.

HOW TO BUY, SELL, BARTER OR GIFT A TICKET

There are some unscrupulous folks who try to profit off of personal ticket sales, fake or legit. This goes against the ethos of our community. Below are some tips to keep these transactions safe and ensure no hassles at the gate.

1-GOUGING IS EVIL
If you want to sell your ticket we ask that you please do not sell it for more than you paid for it. Tickets are priced in the tiered structure to ensure that everyone can attend the event. If you can't go, selling that $200 ticket for $200 when tickets cost $225 is helping someone attend who might not be able to otherwise. Please do not buy a ticket for higher than the face value printed on it.

2-GET INFORMED
It is important that we at BMHQ know who is going to Burning Man. So if you are buying or selling a ticket, please let us know so we can make sure to get you added to the mailing list so you receive your Survival Guide and other important information about Burning Man 2005. Send us an email to: partiserv *at* burningman *dot* com
and we will get you added to the mailing list.

3- DON'T BUY A FAKE
If you are buying a ticket and want to check to make sure it is legit - send us an email with the ticket number and the email address or name of the person selling it: partiserv *at* burningman *dot* com .

If you have any questions about the status of tickets you've already ordered online, go here to find the appropriate link to get in touch with InHouse:
http://www.burningman.com/news/ticket_info_05.html

Feel free to ask any questions here, or - drop us a line at:

partiserv *at* burningman *dot* com

See you on the playa!

The Burning Man Ticketing team.
bex

Burning Since: 1997
Camp Name: Camp of Doom!

Postby LTUCher » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:58 pm

sorry wrong place for post!
LTUCher

Postby moglmasher » Wed May 25, 2005 9:36 am

I would to like to buy a ticket for 2005 Burning Man so my formerly college attending sister from Boulder can join us... Thank You Scott
I e-mailed digital photos to many last year... Had a great experience!! Scott
moglmasher

Postby Sandwichman » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:33 am

I think a good point to add to this post is that when you sell your ticket please have the courtesy to come back and notify those who are looking.
oonsa oonsa for your feets click here
Sandwichman

I want to sell my ticket

Postby princess mononoke » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:52 am

Hi! I tried to email the address that you have posted but comcast won't let me. How can I sell my ticket??

CeCe 8)
Celeste
princess mononoke

Re: I want to sell my ticket

Postby Sandwichman » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:40 pm

princess mononoke wrote:Hi! I tried to email the address that you have posted but comcast won't let me. How can I sell my ticket??

CeCe 8)

My address? If so try again at djjasonphilips@hotmail.com

Jason
oonsa oonsa for your feets click here
Sandwichman

Ticket for sale

Postby Bonzo » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:56 am

Sadly I cannot attend this year's burn. My health is not so good, and have been advised not to make the trip (from England). A few weeks ago I was suddenly convinced that I needed to go, and bought a ticket. But it not to be this year.

I am selling my ticket (it is held at Will Call). I paid $250 for it. I wanted to see if I could use it next year, but they say it does not work that way. :(

I am hoping someone will buy my ticket (hopefully for at least $200) or possibly take my ticket in exchange for a ticket next year.

Have a great burn. xxx
Bonzo

Ticket for sale

Postby rainnmeadows » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:33 pm

Can't go to BM...need to sell my ticket. Bought it for $250...thanks.
rainnmeadows

Selling 2 Tickets

Postby Nially » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:01 pm

I have 2 tickets to sell for this year's burn, as I can't go :evil: . I bought them for $250 each. I want to sell the pair, and will sell for $150 each.
Nially

Nially: YOUR 2 tickets . . .

Postby Binky » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:45 pm

Just happened to see your post here . . . I would LOVE to be their new home! I have been searching high and low for two "low budget" tickets so my boyfriend and I can join our Village on the playa this year! We got excited building village structures . .. now we HAVE to be there.

Sorry you can't make it this year . . . yes, EVIL! I am in SF area, but would pay shipping costs, etc. I could use paypal or send you cashier's check or money order! WHATEVER works! Pleeezzzeee let me know if they are still available!

Thanks!

The Reverend Binky
LUSTrEVILle, BRC
7:30 and Catharsis

binkydance@hotmail.com

(415) 717-1524
Binky

Nially's Tickets Have Been Sold

Postby Nially » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:46 pm

Thanks to those who responded. Binky got the tix. Enjoy.
Nially

I need a ticket too.

Postby levi1452 » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:31 pm

Live in Portland.. just found out I could go... if anyone's got an extra.. I'll take it off your hands.
dmaclevy@yahoo.com
thanks
levi
dj's make the world go round
levi1452

I have a ticket for sale...

Postby Ricci » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:40 am

I've had a Family emergency and have to sell my BM ticket :( You only have until Wed 9/01/05 at 2 PM to take advantage of this ticket (I have to catch a flight after that). I paid $250 for it plus the $13.75 service charge. Cash only, please.

Oh! And, will you say a prayer for my family at the Temple... please.

415-722-9660
Ricci

Return to 2005 Tickets