Liquid Light & Video Seek White Space & Music

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Liquid Light & Video Seek White Space & Music

Postby phoenix from the playa » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:16 am

www.rainbowpuddle.com gifts our unique and ancient Liquid Light and dreamy, psychedelic video for funraising parties & on Playa play. Book early, book often! Stay high but keep your prioriies straight, somewhat!

Rainbow puddles on your dome, tent or screen. www.rainbowpuddle.com/1Amovies/dream03shorta.mov is a short sample currently loading.

plur, Phoenix
Ignore Alien Orders!
phoenix from the playa

Postby ZaphodBurner » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:19 pm

The ZaphodBurns project might be able to make room. What are your power/projection space requirements?

-gatt
http://www.zaphodburns2005.org
"The Red Baron is smart.. He never spends the whole night dancing and drinking root beer.. "-The WWI Flying Ace
ZaphodBurner

Burning Since: 2004
Camp Name: The Green Hour 2012 - 9:00 & D

Postby phoenix from the playa » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:57 pm

Depends upon any number of factors relative to how you see incorporating what I do into your art, & what sort of protection for equip is possible. Also, are you a camp & installation? And do you have any sense of how you might want to use video? and space to project it?

thanks, Phoenix

and ps, yes,, I travel and have done shows @ the Taxi as well as McKenzie. I'd need to have expenses covered for off Playa events.

ZaphodBurner wrote:The ZaphodBurns project might be able to make room. What are your power/projection space requirements?

-gatt
http://www.zaphodburns2005.org
Ignore Alien Orders!
phoenix from the playa

Postby Jordan 10-E » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:58 pm

So you are planning on paying your own way to Burning Man, right? The only reason I ask is because this sounds a little bit like advertising to me rather than looking for a theme camp to join with. I could be wrong though.
10E
Jordan 10-E

Burning Since: 2002

Postby phoenix from the playa » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:14 pm

have no idea what you assumed and sorry if it was anything not in line with what my intention was by posting.

Ticket ordered & paid for last Feb; this is NOT my first Burn; Nothing I offer is for sale on the Playa and I do as many benefits as I can and will travel as far to add visuals to your pre-Playa event as your budget permits.

What went unstated: The installation with which I am involved is scalling back their need for video effects. I would love to contribute some video to ANY installation and visual effects for ANY party. Prior to BM or on Playa.

I work a lot for trade. Gas (esp these days and 2 hrs from SF, is a marvelous consideration), dinner, a glass of wine, choco chip cookies and a glass of milk, etc etc.

Hope this answers your questions. cheers & peas, Phoenix
Ignore Alien Orders!
phoenix from the playa

Postby Jordan 10-E » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:34 am

You're cool. I was just being a little overprotective. Sorry about that.

I am going to look your site over a second time. I am both in charge of a theme camp and an art installation.

Thanks for what you do.

Peace.
10E
Jordan 10-E

Burning Since: 2002

Postby phoenix from the playa » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:10 am

Thannks, it feels good to be cool so early Saturday morning. My site, well worthy of your 2nd or even 3rd glances, won't give you much in terms of the animations I'll be rendering for BM relative events. Depends a lot on what sort of media, (i.e. stills, loops, etc) you've already got and how I could work with and/or tweak that with ya all.

check out these stills, from recent animations:
www.rainbowpuddle.com/images/dream02aaa.jpg
www.rainbowpuddle.com/images/dream03aaa.jpg
www.rainbowpuddle.com/images/dream03bbb.jpg

cheers & peas, Phoenix
Ignore Alien Orders!
phoenix from the playa

Return to 2005 Art & Performance