Live Act from Switzerland

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Live Act from Switzerland

Postby olio » Thu May 12, 2005 12:36 am

Hi there

I`m a Techno/Rock Live Act from Switzerland called "Schaedelleuchten"(Kapalabhati) with a special Sound! After 18 Years playing Heavy/Rock and Blues i dicided to melt this Styles with electronic Sound. For shure, i`m not the first one do this, but it sounds special: Listen to this short Track: http://www.schaedelleuchten.ch/mp3/ezekiel.mp3
On my Homepage you can find some other previews. At the moment the information are just written in German but i hurry up to do a english version too (first i have to look for a translator ;).
At the moment i`m working on the new Album that will be released on end of June 2005!
Last time i was playing in Switzerland, Germany and Marocco (www.camp-desertview.com).
I often heard about the Burning Man Event and would like to play in America! It`s a long time ago went there. In 1994 i did the G.I.T in Los Angeles for 1 Year and i never went to USA since this time.
If somebody like this Sound, please Contact me. You can find Phone and Mail here: http://www.schaedelleuchten.ch/contact.html

Greetz
Oli
olio

Postby Isotopia » Thu May 12, 2005 10:00 am

Not sure what's been lost in translation here. That this is a commerce related post by a guy who has heard of Burning Man or....
Isotopia

Postby olio » Thu May 12, 2005 11:45 pm

We just heared a lot from Burning Man and i think the Sound would maybe fits to the Festival!! :oops:
We love the Music and just wanna play. There is no comerce background!!
Artist seeking stages!!
olio

Postby Jordan 10-E » Fri May 13, 2005 2:18 pm

I think what Isotopia is getting at is this:

If you are expecting someone to pay you to come to Burning Man and play then you should read more about how Burning Man works. No one gets paid to play.

If you are planning to buy your own ticket and provide your own food, water, and shelter then you will be in the right place and might find somewhere to perform at Burning Man.

Hope that helps.
10E
Jordan 10-E

Burning Since: 2002

Return to 2005 Art & Performance