balloons

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Postby Alex_uk » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:26 am

WOW

thanks guys tyhis is fantastic, a project which was going to be hard to bring together due to the logisticsof coming from the uk has been made more than possible thanks to everyone help ideas and great comments.
construction will begin mid march and i am planning to maybe expand size wise if poss.

like i said guys thanks very much if this is anything to go by my first burn is gonna be amazing.
Alex_uk

Postby dougaldutch » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:35 am

Afternoon Alex

Well I am by no means any sort of el-wire expert but I do have some skills and what I don't have I make up for with enthusiasm. Your project blows me away with your ambition and imagination, if I can help out at all I would love to volunteer my services, drudge work a speciality.

I run small counter intelligence operations up here, my handler is agent Mister Jellyfish so if you need my credentials checked to ascertain my security clearance levels, he is your man. This year I will be camping with the BRIBH and despite the contention over the Time Machine with camp Apokiliptika, I am a professional first and temporal vehicle thief second.

You mentioned shipping your project stateside, I too think I will be shipping stuff across, so if you fancy combining to reduce costs let me know.

DougalD
I'm off my tits on Happiness!
dougaldutch

Postby Alex_uk » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:19 am

great i will be using your assistance when i get to that point in the project thanks for the offer mate
Alex_uk

Postby Alex_uk » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:28 am

great i will be using your assistance when i get to that point in the project thanks for the offer mate.
shipping also usefull mate where are you shipping from?
Alex_uk

Postby dougaldutch » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:38 am

At the moment it looks like I will be shipping from Inverness or Aberdeen, but I could get my stuff down your way with relative ease. Was thinking about taking an art project I am about to start but I really want to take it to the regional burn in Spain and since that is 3 weeks before BM it is not feasible. So will prob be my costumes and some supplies for the ceilidh.
I'm off my tits on Happiness!
dougaldutch

Postby Alex_uk » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:44 pm

yeah sounds good. ill likely be shipping to ione of my campmates. i dont need to send out very much and iwill looking into costs soon as the project is ready to go although i may not need to ill have to see
Alex_uk

Previous

Return to 2005 Art & Performance