Stolen Time Machine--BORG2 & Hostel Plot Revenge

Exchange camp ideas, find places to perform, announce your events, etc.

Postby Killbuck » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:36 pm

Yes, Nat... we need the... "information" (nudge nudge wink wink)
SIDESHOW: Carnival of Smoke and Mirrors 2015 is looking for drop-in performers!! Do you have a freaky talent, skill or characteristic? Do you lay on a bed of nails, or swallow swords? PM me if interested.
Killbuck

Burning Since: 2003
Camp Name: Sideshow

Postby Isotopia » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:11 am

Isotopia

Postby Rian Jackson » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:43 am

Damn you people. You're drawing my in by playing on my freedom-fighter-wanna-be sensibilities and tickling the memories of my days as the head of the secret police.

Shit. I may just have to help you. Heli? Call me. We'll plan to take over the world.

*Sigh*
surlier than thou
Rian Jackson

Re: Operation Catch that Pigeon

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:13 am

Tuatha wrote:Humm i like your challenge.... :)

As Kaos NZ Diplomat to BMORG i feel it my duty to Pledge aid in your time of need, Be advised that two covert Kaos Agents are being prepped to be Deployed onto Playa,
Zombies Shant be a problem, our highly trained agents have had dealings with them before
You will be able to identify their presence by the Absence of the time machine and trailing cloud of playa dust, which as part of Operation Code-name: "Catch that Pigeon" be delivered the the Black Rock Burner Hostel.

http://www.kaos.org.nz/about.php

Hagey, leader of the Black Rock International Burner Hostel has accepted the challenge. Game on.

Please let me know which foreign pilots I trained last year that will be camping with BRIBH this year. Department of Mutant Vehicles suggests that we keep the number of drivers to bare minimum so it will only be those with last year's training to drive the beast. All others will be needed to ride, fight, guard, polish, hoist enemy flag, and pit crew. Any takers there?

Nat: What news of the resistance? Any former Mutant Vehicle pilots that I trained last year at the Burner Hostel now a part of BORG2?
Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Re: Operation Catch that Pigeon

Postby Tuatha » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:37 am

Mister Jellyfish Mister wrote:Hagey, leader of the Black Rock International Burner Hostel has accepted the challenge. Game on.

Please let me know which foreign pilots I trained last year that will be camping with BRIBH this year. Department of Mutant Vehicles suggests that we keep the number of drivers to bare minimum so it will only be those with last year's training to drive the beast. All others will be needed to ride, fight, guard, polish, hoist enemy flag, and pit crew. Any takers there?

Nat: What news of the resistance? Any former Mutant Vehicle pilots that I trained last year at the Burner Hostel now a part of BORG2?

Mister Jellyfish, We'll met soon we shall meet on the feild of glorious battle, but it seems i missed my pilots training, (i believe i was off fighting vampires) During peace time Will you run a special crash corse by anychance?
....Word Eater was Here.....
Tuatha

Must... fight....

Postby Mister Jellyfish Mister » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:41 am

...must... fight... brainwashing... propoganda... crosspost...

Art cred: Georgie Boy 2011: www.mutantvehicle.com/georgie_boy.htm ; Ein Hammer 2010; Fluffer 2009; Zsu Zsu 2008; U-Me 2007; Mantis 2006; MiniMan and Pikes Of Paranoia 2005; Time Machine Mutant Vehicle 2004. www.MutantVehicle.com
Mister Jellyfish Mister

Previous

Return to 2005 Art & Performance