I Will Not Attend This Year, But Good Luck to All!

Our 2005 theme explores psychology: self-expression, self-reflection and the unconscious power of dreams. Discuss.

I Will Not Attend This Year, But Good Luck to All!

Postby 4caminos » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:12 pm

Hey Burners,

4Caminos here.

So, due to a very busy August I won't be hitting the Playa this year.
In previous years, our mad-cap musical group "Cuatro Caminos" have provided the soundtrack to some of your waking dreams out there.
Steven Ra$pa has been most instrumental in that endeavor, and for that we thank him.

Now, I've been having recurring dreams about Burning Man over the past couple of weeks, so I took those dreams as a sign to wish you all a great and fulfilling time.

My boy Ken will still be attending, as he does every year. Look for the crazy fucker on the Chop-o-later bike with the WWI helmet. Also, friends Ranger Atomic and Ranger Binky will be there, as usual.

Please take care of each other out there, and see y'all next year.

dustily yours,

Eddie from "Cuatro Caminos"

Postby HughMungus » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:36 pm

Thanks Cam. I've skipped a few years and it's always been there when I got back. Give us a toast and a thought Saturday night.

Postby farmer » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:37 am

Yes a very good luck to all..... I miss you so - lovely playa. We would be there this year but my love mate has just had our love child. We missed last year and this due to preggers syndrome but now we have our blessed babe and she is ok with letting us roam the playa next year. It it a wonderful thing... this new being and she will make it in two years from now. Kidsville here we come. I think about all the fantastic people and such happenings and I will see you all next year. The memories.... sweet memories .... Much Love from Canada. Farmer

Return to 2005 Theme