Virgin's Photos

Our 2005 theme explores psychology: self-expression, self-reflection and the unconscious power of dreams. Discuss.

Virgin's Photos

Postby jeremedia » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:26 pm

What an amazing, amazing experience. I will return for as long as both the event and I exist.

http://jeremedia.com/photos/bm/

jeremedia

Burning Since: 2005
Camp Name: EXPEDITION OKNOTOK

Postby Banana » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:18 am

Jeremy,

Thanks for sharing your virgin experience. I really enjoyed your pics. I was wondering what type of camera you used. You got good night pics, especially of the burn. Do you use a tripod? Anyways, I'm glad you had a wonderful experience. I hope you are decompressing easy.

Take care,
Banana
Cuddle Puddle Camp @ 4:20 & Bipolar
Banana

Postby Mr.? » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:14 am

Those are the most comprehensive photos I have seen of this years burning man. The captions are funny and you seem to capture the expression of people well. I give them two middle fingers- way up!!
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
Mr.?

Postby Martiansky » Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:04 pm

Wonderful pictures! Thank you for posting them!
Martiansky

Postby jeremedia » Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:05 pm

Wow, thanks for the comments! It took a while to figure out how to caption the photos to help my friends who didn't go understand what they are seeing. :)

The camera I used is a Canon 1D MarkII. Its dust-proof and the ISO setting goes up to 3200 which makes no-tripod night shots possible. It is a very large camera, and I didn't feel comfortable taking pictures of people with it. The wielder of such a camera is definitely put in the "observer" category by most burners.

Thanks again. I have hundreds more, but these tell my little BRC story best.
jeremedia

Camp Name: EXPEDITION OKNOTOK

Return to 2005 Theme