Looking For BLINKY ELVIS!

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

Looking For BLINKY ELVIS!

Postby psychotikitten » Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:43 pm

This is Little Dee calling Blinky Elvis...

Elvis my love, we hung out together on the playa...we were the first to toast marshmellows on the flaming Man...

Blinky Elvis is someone I met at the White Party. He wore a white Elvis suit with blinking roses attached down the front.

If anyone knows where I can find Blinky Elvis or how to contact him, please email

checkerknucklez (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thank you burners!

-Little Dee
psychotikitten

~

Postby sparkletarte » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:16 pm

I met blinky elivs! On early sunday morning/saturday night. On the bouncy bouncy boat, the fanatsea. Maybe they know him- he seemed pretty comfy there. We kept each other warm and watched the sunrise at the perimeter fence on the boat with the rest of the crew.

Butterscotch posted on here a while ago- she's a bouncer, if she's the same one.

It's cool to have someone post about someone who you met...given that there are so many people there, what are the chances?

Good luck!
sparkletarte

Postby psychotikitten » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:51 pm

Yes, Blinky Elvis is a playboy, I must admit.
Oh, he also goes by Playa Mikey, I think.

Yeah, it's really neat considering there are MASSES of people at Burning Man...I was suprised to run into him again! At the BURN itself, no less!

-dee
psychotikitten

Postby mamagrrl » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:34 am

Hey, I know Blinky Elvis - camped with him in 2004 - and he mentioned the marshmallow toasting, so he definitely remembers you.
I'll ask him to check the board.
mamagrrl

Postby psychotikitten » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:45 am

OMG Sweet! Thanks!
my email is checkerknucklez @ yahoo . com , he can email me if he likes :P

- dee
psychotikitten

Return to 2004 Lost & Found