Looking for Chris from Philadelphia

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

Looking for Chris from Philadelphia

Postby Halo » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:52 am

I met him the night of the burn at Disorient. I think that's where I was at :lol: I met a lot of people that night who weren't so kind and he was very sweet. We walked to El Circo? and my friend Katie and I left and never returned :(

He was camping with his friend Leslie and her boyfriend. Anyway, I just wanted to say "Hi". Drop me a note back if you'd like!
Halo

yo halo its the chris you missed

Postby whiskeywookie » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:38 am

Hey I wanted to write a response when I first read this, but Iwent of line for awhile. I remember you i was after the burn and I was walking with leslie and her boyfriend Lee. We are from the philadelphia experiment camp. I was walking and you came out in front of me on the esplanade and we were walking about the same pace and I looked over and said to myself she is very beautiful and you turned around and said hello. then we walked and talked and danced. You seemed like a real sweetheart check me out at our camp this coming year or post me a messege. :D
whiskeywookie

Return to 2004 Lost & Found