found bike lock keys

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

found bike lock keys

Postby Fair Flora » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:26 pm

they are attached to a watch band with two shiny puffy hearts and matched colored flowers (erasers or candy?) tucked inside

There was a wedding invite attached too with a map on the back, but no ID or location marked
"Ah," said Bushana, then we embraced as one and laughed until we peed ourselves.
Fair Flora

Postby Toque » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:26 pm

Hi Fair Flora,

Did you get my PM? These sound very much like my lost keys. The wedding invitation on the back was for Ian and Grover's ceremony out by the Man. The velcro watchband attached had little animals on it. I included even more details in my PM.

Anything?
... it's just a fucking camping trip!
Toque

Location: Toronto, these days (in the past few years: NY, CT, SF Bay, Israel, Brazil, Mtl area, coastal BC)

score!

Postby Fair Flora » Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:41 pm

sweet score, these babies have been spoken for folks.

moreover, the key "chain" seems to have lost something and have gained something different..... kinda like what a lot of people go through on the playa

If you know something about the puffy hearts and the waxy flowers..... send Toque a pm, your destiny might be calling. The owner of the keys may like to meet (re-meet) you??
"Ah," said Bushana, then we embraced as one and laughed until we peed ourselves.
Fair Flora

Return to 2004 Lost & Found