Lost: My spirit of freedom...

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

Lost: My spirit of freedom...

Postby xsg » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:58 pm

I seem to have misplaced part of my spirit somewhere between Gerlach and Santa Cruz on Labor Day...

If anyone's has any ideas on how to get it back to me, I'm all ears. Maybe it can be returned at Decompression.

Or if you happen to be local to Santa Cruz (or better, to SLV), maybe your company might help me rediscover it?

-- XSG
xsg

Postby Booker » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:13 am

Booker

Postby Booker » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:14 am

Booker

not lost, forgotten

Postby Fair Flora » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:18 pm

You didn't lose it, you just forgot where it is.

You don't really need the company of anyone but yourself to find it again either.

Your spirit is always there for you to embrace as your true being.

Your Self is just as important as the self that most people can't seem to forget yet. Both the self and the Self (ego and Spirit) are part of the human experience. Get in touch with yourself often enough and you'll never be able to forget (lose) again.

I've got your back, baby. Feel my hand? Of course you do. Keep your heart open and trust your intuitions and not your fears. The universe is with you and supports you in your journey.
"Ah," said Bushana, then we embraced as one and laughed until we peed ourselves.
Fair Flora

Return to 2004 Lost & Found