Lost and Hoping to Find

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

Lost and Hoping to Find

Postby KrystalWolf » Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:23 am

Well I met some incrediable people at the burn and am kinda hoping to find them within the vast vastness that is this forum.

Excuse missspelling of names:

Radica (a very LOVELY young women from LA, who gave me a candle and a sweet kiss good bye)
Jesse (a fun lovin dancin' fool of a young man from northern cali. We danced all night long with Brent and then i walked your sleepy butt "home")

Also welcoming any others to reply who might have run into me, or got a ride on my art car, the EXPLORATORIUM

Luv Ya all

Wolf
Krystal Bell[/i]
"...Wolf is both the radical and the traditional in the same breath. When the Wolf walks by you - you will remember. ~ Robert Ghost Wolf"
KrystalWolf

gratitudinal

Postby Fair Flora » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:22 pm

You provided a great ride one night for myself and a friend. I don't know which was better..... riding or watching your ride spin off across the playa.
"Ah," said Bushana, then we embraced as one and laughed until we peed ourselves.
Fair Flora

Postby KrystalWolf » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:39 pm

Right ON!! Much excited am I to hear from you! My Fav time on the art car was defiantely at NIGHT. Watching it (when I did just use it as a taxi) float away across the playa.

Take Care

Wolf
"...Wolf is both the radical and the traditional in the same breath. When the Wolf walks by you - you will remember. ~ Robert Ghost Wolf"
KrystalWolf

Return to 2004 Lost & Found