paging lynn from ojay

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

paging lynn from ojay

Postby darqart » Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:48 pm

i met you at the Cafe after doing a impromptu drumming set for the Insect Surfers with my african spirit drum. We had a lovely discussion and talked about living in the moment, doing things in the moment. afterwards we went for a bike about the playa, ending up at the man. your english girl friend (lori lei?) was really beat and you went back home.

between the music and meeting you, that was one of the most upbeat nights of this years burn. i'd hoped to hang out with you more. i dont know if you came by my camp or not. several messages were left but they were lost and forgotten for several days by one of my camp mates. so i have no idea who left them.

i did see you again, later in the week at Sloth camp. unfortunetly it seemed like one of those extremely akward moments. The moment we shared at the cafe was gone and the moment at sloth camp was extremely uncomfortable so i exited as fast as i could.

but, i cant seem to forget your eyes and your smile and your intelligence and your beauty. so i thought id put this message in a bottle and toss it our into the waves to see if it would land on your beach.

sincerely
ebil
aka joe
resident of earth guardians camp 2004
This space intentionally left Blank.
darqart

Lynn Okun? from Ojai?

Postby funkmonsta » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:24 pm

Uh, I know a Burner girl called Lynn from Ojai. Can you describe her more accurately? Did she tell you what her job was? Cheers, Stef.
funkmonsta

Postby darqart » Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:33 pm

Hi, Thanks Funkmonsta for replying.

Lynn has brown hair, about slightly longer then shoulder length, slightly curly but not like an afro. kinda tanned complexion with some freckles. I dont remember the colour of her eyes to my dismay.

she is about 5' 9", atheletic build. not skinny but not heavy. what i remember most was her smile and how excited she was that nite to see all the cool stuff.

I think she is in some sort of counseling profession, like a school counselor or perhaps a psycologist??

one other thing that comes to mind that happened that nite is that we stopped at this corner bar and the drink she got was some sort of punch that tasted awful. i didnt have any since im a non drinker.

I may be trying to open pandora's box here with trying to reach her but for some reason she really stayed on my mind all week at the playa, and of course since then. hope this helps and that she gets the chance to read this. if anything, id like her to know that i think she is really, really wonderful. meeting her made a wonderful two weeks on the playa even better.

sincerely
darqart
darqart@yahoo.com
This space intentionally left Blank.
darqart

Return to 2004 Lost & Found