looking for Tucker from Portland (marching band camp??)

Leave your camera somewhere? Bike wander away? Find a headlamp? Connect with your stuff or people you seek here. (hopefully...)

looking for Tucker from Portland (marching band camp??)

Postby shadowdancer (daria) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:41 am

How sad that we did not exchange contact details after such a great connection...if anyone can help me find TUCKER (last name) - I would appreciate it!!

Here's what i know:
-Tucker was in some sort of Marching Band Camp behind/near the Deep End (so that would be around 7:30 and Earth-ish?)
-he restores pianos in Portland, Oregon
-he used to swing dance
-he plays percussion in a samba band
-we hung out the night of the burn - mainly at Lush and Lotus (and art cars with heaters on them)

I feel the need to complete...can anyone help?
love you all, shadowdancer xoxox
shadowdancer (daria)

Postby kazos » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:51 pm

Hello! Sorry I'm not the guy you're looking for, but funny thing is I'm also in the process of trying to track down this guy I met from that camp. He went by "Dogboy" and his other name is Patrick. If you track down your dude, and I have a feeling you will, please let me know how I can contact someone from that camp? And of course, I'll do the same.

I would also highly suggest you/we look on the "Portland Burners" tribe of Tribe.net I've tracked people down that way.

Best of luck to you, and hope we're in contact soon!

Eric
kazos

Postby WillDeSeattle » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:57 pm

March Fourth, a marching dance band band from Portland that ROCKED center camp Friday night, i believe was in Woonami Village which was at Earth and 7:00.

http://www.marchfourthmarchingband.com/
WillDeSeattle

Postby kazos » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:08 pm

This is most likely the camp you're looking for, but not the one I'm trying to hunt down.... The band geeks I'm after are pure posers. Outfits and nothing else... just some really great people who have no musical skills that I know of.
kazos

Try Woonami Tribe

Postby Wizard » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:27 pm

Also check out the Woonami tribe on Tribe.net You might find him there or some one who knows him. Good Luck.

Wizard
Wizard

here's a link

Postby astrogirl » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:57 am

Contact faith the moderator- she'll know...
MarchFourthMarchingBand.tribe.net
Come together, dance and celebrate. Let's dance and make a difference. I love to rock the dance floor- Whose with me?

You burners fucking rule...

xoxo astrogirl
astrogirl

Return to 2004 Lost & Found