Shit, I've yet to unpack my......???

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Postby Catalysta » Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:29 pm

actually...Sept 23 and we STILL have three tubs of mostly fabric, clothes & random stuff in the living room...two in the kitchen but they will not get washed, probably...mostly playa-tool stuff, but some is stuff we use year round. clean & rinse camels...nyot. give my bike some wd40 love..nyot.
Did manage to wash some clothes...ones i wear all the time.
I think we are in denial about the putting it a-w-a-y. keep it around awhile.
Catalysta

Postby Kinetic » Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:07 pm

Everything. Except for one small bag with my personal care stuff, the rest is sitting there with playa dust and the bikes are still sitting outside.

I got the trailer emptied so I can fix the damage to the back door, but I haven't had time nor energy to tackle that or unpacking.

Plus I love having playa dust everywhere! It makes me feel like I'm back at BRC for a minute or two.
Kinetic

Postby que.f.o. » Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:04 am

Yet to deal with the two tents, sleeping pad and bag. Think I'll go for a new record this year. Two years ago, washed the sleeping bag six months lafter getting back. This year, washed it three days before we left.
My thoughts now are, why wash it at all. It's just a waste of precisious water.
Is it time to Burn yet?
que.f.o.

Postby pixie mcGiver » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:18 am

I agree. Save the water for drinking, and the plya dust to sniff when you need a plya fix.
pixie mcGiver

Postby Apollonaris Zeus » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:41 pm

Hey, stop unpacking!

because...

Its time to start packing!

A II Z
Apollonaris Zeus

Previous

Return to Experiences at Burning Man