Can you help with my Questionaire???

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Can you help with my Questionaire???

Postby DustyBubbles » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:04 am

Hi all,
I want a way to make Exodus more fun this year as last year was an 8 hour nightmare that I was not really prepared for. Let's say it was certainly not a great cap to the otherwise amazing burn.
I was thinking of ways for my shy self to interact with fellow burners in line and brighten everyone's day a little. I want to create a questionnaire to give out, one that would have awesome, weird and hilarious questions that would make people laugh, contemplate, cry...whatever. I want to send the info over to the BMOrg for them to use as well.
I'm not super creative though but I know you on eplaya are!! Would you be able to help me with this????
DustyBubbles

Re: Can you help with my Questionaire???

Postby Ugly Dougly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:03 am

Sounds like you are inspired already; that's half the battle.
Please to visit PAGE TWO.
Ugly Dougly

Burning Since: 1996

Re: Can you help with my Questionaire???

Postby bluesbob » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Yes, Exodus is a pain. But why does one's attitude have to change once you get in line to leave. I think one way to make Exodus more enjoyable, if that's even possible, is to keep a great big smile on your face, and act just as you did when you sat in line at arrival. Happy.
"aw shucks.." - Eric
bluesbob

Burning Since: 2009
Camp Name: AV

Return to Experiences at Burning Man