Did you check out Costco Soulmate Trading Outlet?

Share your pictures and video. Tell us about the sights, sounds, and scents, as well as the rumors and truths found at Burning Man.

Did you check out Costco Soulmate Trading Outlet?

Postby fratboy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:50 pm

my match was 20 years older, my friends match was 20 years older. his other match was strung out on drugs. his costco interviewer was flirting with him throughout the interview. she asked him what she thought about while he masturbated.
fratboy

Re: Did you check out Costco Soulmate Trading Outlet?

Postby fratboy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 pm

post removed- personal attack

Eric- Moderator
fratboy

Postby junglesmacks » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:06 pm

epic/deathray/iclimb/fratboy...

Really? A new username yet again? 3 wasn't enough?
Savannah wrote:It sounds freaky & wrong, so you need to do it.
junglesmacks

Camp Name: Your mom's tent

Postby A Jester » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:03 pm

fratboy wrote:my match was 20 years older, my friends match was 20 years older. his other match was strung out on drugs. his costco interviewer was flirting with him throughout the interview. she asked him what she thought about while he masturbated.

Ha! I know who that was. She might have been "flirting" but she's not available, so she definitely wasn't trying to snag a frat boy.

20 years older happens. We aren't age discriminators. I'm sorry to hear that you and your friend can't get along with people two decades older than them. I think that will change when you get into your 20s or 30s. Enjoy being 19!
ZaphodBurner wrote:
The difference between buying a ticket from a scalper and prostituting yourself for one is, if you suck dick for a ticket and brag about it, burners will still respect you.
A Jester

Return to Experiences at Burning Man